3,2,1 Sea Eagles v Broncos [Round 21 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For me:
Foz
Killer
Matai

I know Stevie spent some time off the field but his impact when on was enormous.

A real team effort last night with many players going above and beyond for the mighty maroon and whites :) even though they were wearing blue and gold. :(

RiverEagle said:
I went Foz (enormous)

Ferris (consistently solid)

Skivy (he's like an extra forward)

And to share the love a little, as Starlo and Killer etc. are getting well-deserved praise too.

This for me too.

A bit of a bludger of a game. Which makes a win even more satisfying. Short turn around, travel from NZ, recovering from those hits, and I thought we didn't play that well.....but we found a way to win. That is the sign of a top team.

3 - Foz (why did the Broncos defence keep rushing up and giving him holes to run at? Foz just kept making half break or full break all night)
2 - Skivvy (It's his hitting in defence and his hard running, it was noticeable at the back end of the first half when he was off)
1 - Killer (a mixed bag I thought. Defensively I thought he fell off a couple of tackles, but again in the big moments he delivered, with his try and his beautiful kick for Hiku)

Special mention to Josh Starling, that effort on Copley was superb, and to T-Red and Buhrer. They are making those backrow positions their own.

I went with,

3 - Foz. A standout in my view.
2 - Ferris. Threatened all night.
1 - Killer. Just played like Killer.

I'm so glad that was only a one off jersey. That bludger of a thing made picking up the players pretty hard. Then again, I have been known to be of limited intelligence and they eyes aren't what they used to be.

Voting closed for Round 21. Full results here, but the pointy was as follows:

3. Foran
2. Buhrer
1. Matai

So defending champ Foz increases his lead in the overall standings and will take some stopping from going back to back.

Thanks for voting!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4