3,2,1 from the Tigers game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
I know its hard after a loss but here goes mine.

3 G. Stewart
2 S Matai
1 G Rose (shame about the busted snoz)

Mr sea eagles, what do u mean when you say foran missing again? Are u serious? He's second favourite for the dally m 4 fuk sake! Dont know what uv been watchin all year champ.

the mauler said:
Mr sea eagles, what do u mean when you say foran missing again? Are u serious? He's second favourite for the dally m 4 fuk sake! Dont know what uv been watchin all year champ.

he has no chance he was to far back when counting went into hiding at round 16 ,since then he has 4 points in 4 games still 6 points behind thurston and benji has a better chance now they are winning...

mr seagles said:
the mauler said:

he has no chance he was to far back when counting went into hiding at round 16 ,since then he has 4 points in 4 games still 6 points behind thurston and benji has a better chance now they are winning...

If voting 'went into hiding' as you put it, after round 16, how would you know how many points he has scored since then?

Sea eagle I asked u to clarify what u meant by Foran gone missing again? He has single handedly lifted us to victory on numerous occasions when we've been in big trouble during games this year (eg souths couple of weeks ago,would of probably got man of match in that game as well)
Mate uv got no idea, bagging a bloke who everyone rates the best young playmaker In the game.

3 Jason Robinson
2 Ashley Klein
1 Benji Marshall

oh wait i needed to put manlys 3,2,1 not the tigers lol

the mauler said:
Sea eagle I asked u to clarify what u meant by Foran gone missing again? He has single handedly lifted us to victory on numerous occasions when we've been in big trouble during games this year (eg souths couple of weeks ago,would of probably got man of match in that game as well)
Mate uv got no idea, bagging a bloke who everyone rates the best young playmaker In the game.

What i mean is that he has a great game and then it seems every 2nd or 3rd game he goes MISSING....very quiet...yes i know teams are working him out and moving up on him but he should be able to change hes game a touch to put them in two minds.Foran was given a very big carrot in dally m player award when thurston was injuried but in my eyes he hasnt done enough to catch him...

The kids only 21 yrs of age, he can't dominate every week. Especially with no possession as the case has been the last 2 weeks!
There's alot of other blokes in the team with alot more experience especially in the forwards that have gone MIA when we've needed them.
For you to single out fozzy is a disgrace.

Sea Eagle, id like to know which other 5/8 ud rather have?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2