2V to fine players $50 for mentioning the cold in Canberra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Got to love Tooves. He said this week at training he will be fining players $50 everytime they complain about how cold canberra is. The money will likely go towards the teams social commitee.

Ballin says tooves also always doing things like that to keep the playing group motivated. By the sounds of things he has done this before and its a bit of a laugh at training.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...f-canberra-clash/story-e6frf3ru-1227477598978

Wolfie_Koscuisko4.jpg

2v must have made a mint here :giggle:

I heard Hawthorn did the same when they train/play in Tasmania.
( a whinging about the cold Fine)
Tho' I don't see much difference between Melbourne & Tassie.

Sounds like a happier group . How things have changed. F... The Penns.
Yeh Ballin is really happy being told that he isn't wanted for next year along with 13 other players. They are playing out of their skins to tell the Penns to shove it

Well they would be paying quite a lot today as it's currently snowing in Canberra..... I work 2 minutes from Canberra Stadium and I'm sitting at my desk watching the snow fall ❄️

Well they would be paying quite a lot today as it's currently snowing in Canberra..... I work 2 minutes from Canberra Stadium and I'm sitting at my desk watching the snow fall ❄️

Same here mate. Currently sitting here watching the snow fall in the CBD.

Actually jumped onto to BOM to make sure that it wasnt snowing on Sunday. Still says its a toasty 16 degrees.

Haha, true.
I meant not much difference in the weather from Melbourne to Launceston.
Lol ah the city that is that afraid of being irrelevant it has signs to it from all over the state

Poor launy

Hobart city is a fridge in winter, we had snow on the outskirts but only on our side of the derwent the other day,the major cities are all on the coast so temps can be lower than average

I hate Melbourne

Lol ah the city that is that afraid of being irrelevant it has signs to it from all over the state

Poor launy

Hobart city is a fridge in winter, we had snow on the outskirts but only on our side of the derwent the other day,the major cities are all on the coast so temps can be lower than average

I hate Melbourne
I saw on tonight's News snow fell down south.
I live in Darwin, 17* overnight.
My brother flew up from Canberra in July, on arrival he said,
he could understand the concept of Infinity better than it being 35* in the middle of winter.
35*?? WTF? :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7