2V press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
You would be forgiven in thinking 2V had said nothing worth reporting after the game.

We blew them away in the first 5 mins without any help from the refs. What followed, as stated by 2V, was a significant change in the way the game is refereed. Slowest ruck in history. Penalties, what are they? We had to wait 47 mins for a penalty when plenty were on offer.

This of course, favoured the bigger and less mobile opposition. It got them back into the game.the game was already well a truly ruined by the referees prior to the obstruction call. Why aren't the media reporting on 2Vs comments with as much fervour as Green's "I'll walk down Pitt Street nude" comments.

Rhetorical question really, we all know envy is a curse!

I do not understand that either. The Cows were allowed to slow the play down a lot more in the ruck. It was not even their home ground.

I thought apart from a few ****e calls the refs let the game play on well and kept pretty much out if it. Much better than the touch footy crap we have been dished up recently. The stupid early held call vanished an the forwards could do their job. I'm all for it.

Yeah, I didn't mind it either, but as 2V said, it would have been nice to have have been given notice. Where was the memo?

Who can tell what rule of the week is going to be applied in any given weekend. I've got an idea how about we police the game according to the rule book every f...ing week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6