2V confession

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyslam

I just want to know what really happened with big George. An integral part of a grand for a winning pack yet he finds himself is still on the outer even though we're struggling with go forward.

Even with Lussic out, he still can't get a gig.

Georgie's always carried weight. Was there an altercation? Is there a personality or ego clash?

2V needs to come clean and or let it go for the good of both the team and the fans

Dropping a player who has for whatever reason underperfomed in training & on the paddock is good for the team. I presume thats whats happened.

Jatz Crackers said:
Dropping a player who has for whatever reason underperfomed in training & on the paddock is good for the team. I presume thats whats happened.

Or missed 1 or 2 pre season training sessions?

I'm a huge fan of George a huge fan, but if you really want to know what has happened to George come down to a cup game and you will see. George is still making those big runs up the middle but his defense is poor, to slow, the other forwards just run around him and it kills me to whatch, that's why George isn't playing NRL (IMO), 2V's hiding nothing, there are no personality clashes, it's just George needing to pull his finger out and get on with it. Look at it this way if George was playing with a bit of form wouldn't someone like Bennett make a offer instead of signing up old fart Mason, anyhow just my humble opinion, so please don't blame 2Vs

Eagle1188 said:
I'm a huge fan of George a huge fan, but if you really want to know what has happened to George come down to a cup game and you will see. George is still making those big runs up the middle but his defense is poor, to slow, the other forwards just run around him and it kills me to whatch, that's why George isn't playing NRL (IMO), 2V's hiding nothing, there are no personality clashes, it's just George needing to pull his finger out and get on with it. Look at it this way if George was playing with a bit of form wouldn't someone like Bennett make a offer instead of signing up old fart Mason, anyhow just my humble opinion, so please don't blame 2Vs

I cant remember the big unit missing many crucial tackles if anything he adds some agro in defense. Obviously his hearts not in it playing reserves and defense is attitude and heart.

I too like how 2v has conducted himself, but how long do you punish someone rather than encouraging/motivating and forgiving.

Given another shot he would lift. I just believe he's got more to
offer than his replacements. He and Joe added were our best forwards and continually bent that line.

Just my opinion but we need him out there for more than his physicality.

Georgie completes us.

manlyslam said:
Eagle1188 said:

I cant remember the big unit missing many crucial tackles if anything he adds some agro in defense. Obviously his hearts not in it playing reserves and defense is attitude and heart.

I too like how 2v has conducted himself, but how long do you punish someone rather than encouraging/motivating and forgiving.

Given another shot he would lift. I just believe he's got more to
offer than his replacements. He and Joe added were our best forwards and continually bent that line.

Just my opinion but we need him out there for more than his physicality.

Georgie completes us.
G'Day manlyslam
Sorry buddy but I mean't at the moment in NSW Cup team he is missing tackles, he just needs to find some form in defence & I think we will se him back in first grade, I agree with your coments regarding replacements, we are desperate for forwards that can bend the line (goes to show how much we miss T-Rex), I'm whatching the roosters/dragons game and it's killing me how good Tasi is playing of the bench, he is the type of bench player we need.

Jatz Crackers said:

There is a thread on George Rose on another Manly forum where a poster said that George is as lazy as f-ck in NSW Cup - as his friend plays there too. Someone always knows some I guess.

This was my first and only post for the year.
George doesn't play we don't win tonight. Made Kassiano look insignificant.
I'm glad someone up there was listening.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2