2nd Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well it's 5-60 now.

Mccullum caught haddin bowled Pattinson.

Dunno why it's so green. Kiwi commentator said, well it's outside so it should have grass on it now and again.

Maybe to help our pace?

Although they also say it's more like NZ conditions.

As was said previous page, maybe our batsmen need to worry too.

6-60!!!!

Sehwag who hit 219 in a 1 dayer last night must be wondering....

(something I dunno, just wanted to add that about sehwag)

Surely Kiwi Eagle deserves a call up. He seems to think he is a star cricketer :) You must be farking ordinary if this is the best you Kiwis have got.

Surely, surely, SURELY.... hughes has to go now. Out for 4 caught in the slips!

SURELY

:mad:

Cricket starts then 2 mins later warner starts his way back to the pavilion.

2-29

Annnnd punter gets out for 5

lbw walking across the stumps, he didn't even wait for the umpire it was that obv.

WAIT - LBW?? I hear you ask, shocked!

sigh - will no one make a tough decision?

Tough pitch admittedly.

globaleagle said:
Cricket starts then 2 mins later warner starts his way back to the pavilion.

2-29

Annnnd punter gets out for 5

lbw walking across the stumps, he didn't even wait for the umpire it was that obv.

WAIT - LBW?? I hear you ask, shocked!

sigh - will no one make a tough decision?

Tough pitch admittedly.

2 big innings in 2 tests and the knives come out for a green as weed test? 2 almost game winning efforts

Your rapture is premature

I think we have found someone who knows less about cricket than Shane, and that is a big big call...

Ahhh insults, I forgot how well punter has been doing over the last 18 months, and how I must be the only one seeing the end of a career.
And congrats on almost getting to the 'tough pitch' comment.
Champions both.

4-51.

Awaits witty response. *checks spelling*

He plays in england them retires, he is still driven as ever and it should be his call,i don't think he'd put himself infront of the team

Fire Clarke immediately,he has just come off a bunch of huge innings himself to let someone bowl him without even offering a shot

Quick wheres the knives now?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6