2nd Spot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Is it on ? Souths have looked a lock all year for a top 2 but us and Melbourne could have them under the hammer

Provided we win this weekend, that will leave Souths on 34 with us and Storm on 31

We beat them next week and suddenly we are 1 point behind them with 3 games to play, and their run in is Dogs, Tigers and Roosters, a couple of tough ones there

I'd say it is probably just out of reach, I can't see us going into the finals on 10 straight wins which is probably what we would need to do to pinch that spot. If we did manage it and the Storm came with us Roosters v Souths and Manly v Melbourne would be a hell of a 1st week of the finals !

It is a reach.. but we can dream. (as long as we carry that winning form right through to the trophy.)

As long as Melbourne don't finish 2nd and we finish 3rd having to play down there in the first week, I'm happy.

**** souths and their losing ruined ny multi on leg one ass hats

I suspect you would have got decent odds on that multi if you had souths in it. They were always going to struggle tonight.

$3.80 that was worth a punt. Multi was paying $192. From here on in souths will be known as "The Ass Hats"

Souths were always going to lose tonight. Might as well have thrown your cash in the bin with that bet.

Garts said:
Souths were always going to lose tonight. Might as well have thrown your cash in the bin with that bet.

... $2 ill live...somehow

Kiwi Eagle said:
2/2 here lads ;)

No value in the league tonight though so my money went towards Trott in the cricket

Well, may I be the first to say that I hope your bet fails miserably................

He's looking solid though. :mad:

ok - now that Trott is out for 49, I retract my earlier comment and hope that you cash in KE... kaching $$$$$$$$$$$$

I doubt our team would even be psyched out by having to go to Melbourne this year. We were unlucky not to beat them there last time and from memory we didn't even have Snake.

Also, I could be wrong but I am wondering if Slater's best is behind him. He started the year with a bang but has been quiet since, at least from the bits I've seen?

Clint said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
2/2 here lads ;)

No value in the league tonight though so my money went towards Trott in the cricket

Well, may I be the first to say that I hope your bet fails miserably................

He's looking solid though. :mad:

ok - now that Trott is out for 49, I retract my earlier comment and hope that you cash in KE... kaching $$$$$$$$$$$$

Bloody Cook !

Melbourne have hit form and I would be more confident that they will snatch 2nd ahead of us. Souths will have Inglis & Sutton back to play us next weekend and will be desperate to get back on track. If we don't beat the Warriors tomorrow we may well be out of the top 4 by the end of next weekend.

As I said, all this talk of 2nd is way premature and inviting a slide down the table.

Ralphie said:
Melbourne have hit form and I would be more confident that they will snatch 2nd ahead of us. Souths will have Inglis & Sutton back to play us next weekend and will be desperate to get back on track. If we don't beat the Warriors tomorrow we may well be out of the top 4 by the end of next weekend.

As I said, all this talk of 2nd is way premature and inviting a slide down the table.

You saying ''if we don't beat the Warriors tomorrow, we may well be out of the top 4 by the end of next weekend" is just as presumptuous as those saying we can grab second spot. But I guess yours is ok because it's negative?

I doubt us talking about where we finish on the ladder will have any actual bearing on it

I think we've probably got 1 loss in us

Souths next week or Raiders in Canberra

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8