2nd POST !!!! SUPPORT OUR TOOVEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tooves is on a hiding to nothing. His days are numbered, Penn has basically said that....He has no support from anyone at the club at present, it seems...Players and management....They sack Toovey we should boycott the games.
I just cant understand how this great club has turned to sh1t so quickly....It is a disgrace.
There will be a massive backlash from fans if Toovey goes before his two year contract is up.

It seems to me that management are focusing on a pretty ruthless full clean out and rebuild.
Toovey is on borrowed time I feel, regardless of results.

That said....he has my 100% support, and it will be a sad, sad day when it happens, but the writing is very clearly on the wall in my opinion.
The Penns are like they have taken over a McDonalds restaurant and instead of using all the experience McDonalds have and the winning business culture that makes McDonalds a gold mine they are going to run it like a local kebab shop because they know better. So far we are a Red Rooster not quite a kebab shop yet.

Toovey has my 100% support.

I back Scott Penn's work for the club as well, but I have to question;

* what benefit was gained by Penn undertaking an interview on these issues in the paper? Zero

* are we yet to upgrade Brookvale? No

* did we retain our halves? No

Maybe Management should be put on notice instead of a coach who has obtained better results than most.

It would be extremely short sighted to be thinking about Toovey's position. Unless we get the Wooden Spoon and there's a Craig Bellamy ilk coach ready to step in, I think management should be focusing on a raft of other issues.
Yeah, we did a major upgrade on Brookie Oval. What you didn't notice? We got 4 new pie warmers. There are two under the Jane Try Stand and a couple of new ones up in the Arko stand. Mmmmm warm over priced pies now. Thanks Penns, you have been great for the club. I bet the only reason they did this was because of that fat turd Zorba who didn't like his pies cold.

Last edited:
The Penns are like they have taken over a McDonalds restaurant and instead of using all the experience McDonalds have and the winning business culture that makes McDonalds a gold mine they are going to run it like a local kebab shop because they know better. So far we are a Red Rooster not quite a kebab shop yet.
I reckon we are more like the Pie Face business that went broke.

Well a new pathway was built from the northern gates to the north-eastern dunny block, as mentioned in a previous post. That minor improvement has been 36 years in the making. And the family of one of our high profile supporters paid for some sort of upgrade to the players' enclosure.

Pity the Penn family doesn't put its money where its mouth is.

Well a new pathway was built from the northern gates to the north-eastern dunny block, as mentioned in a previous post. That minor improvement has been 36 years in the making. And the family of one of our high profile supporters paid for some sort of upgrade to the players' enclosure.

Pity the Penn family doesn't put its money where its mouth is.
Why would they put their hard earned cash on Zorba's c@#$ ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6