2nd POST !!!! SUPPORT OUR TOOVEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Everybody we need to support TOOVEY

1 - Down On Troops
2- Recovering From Back Ended Contract + Decade Of Dominance
3- He Has Employed The Smartest And Greatest Player As His Assistant ( Andrew Johns )
4- He Is The Way Forward

Support Him Fellow Manly Lovers

To The Death !!!!!! We Are Manly United

Not Divided

Don't Let These Scums Destroy Our Spirit

TOOVEY Till The Death !!!

I supported him. I know that he is Manly through and through and trying his guts out.
Can we be sure that other players, coaches and management are doing the same?

image.jpg
The only way is up, baby (thank god).

Yeah but the coach is having difficulty finding the elusive up. At the post match pressers he just shrugs and scratches his ears, mumbles and says he has no ideas.
This doesn't help, that doesn't help yada yada yada.

The wind of change is blowing.

Support him 100%.

Sadly this type of thread will be posted every week and the support will become less and less.

Yeah but the coach is having difficulty finding the elusive up. At the post match pressers he just shrugs and scratches his ears, mumbles and says he has no ideas.
This doesn't help, that doesn't help yada yada yada.

The wind of change is blowing.
It also doesn't help k owing he has no support from management. Try working in a job where you feel like that. It's tough.

I support Tooves 100% and feel the need to keep him there for the Manly culture that everyone from outside finds so intimidating.

The fact that a few players want him gone because they had their feelings hurt over Gifty not being offered a contract is just bad luck. They have to man up and be professional. One of them is going anyway.

I feel if they sack Tooves and bring in someone like Nathan Brown, we will deteriorate into one of those clubs that sack coaches year after year.

Time for the chairman to stop telling the media Tooves is under pressure and back him until most of our team is back on the park and we have a fighting chance in games.

Plus it didn't help our team with management deciding to take a home game to Albury right in the middle of all our away games. It's effectively given us 5 away games and not being at Brookie until early May.

Given our injury toll and turmoil, this was a terrible decision. I'm confident we would've beaten Canberra at Brookie and given the club a much needed boost.

Now the pressure is on big time and our chairman who was involved in taking our game away, wants to tell the media his coach will go if we keep losing.

He obviously wants Tooves gone and will do it eventually.

I've never feared for our clubs future like i am with these clowns in control.

Some of these guys are ****en pansies. In my day they would have been taken out the back of the sheds and given a bit of smack and told to wake up to themselves or **** off. Now it all this touchy feely ****. Tooves was and always will be tougher and more "Manly" than this whole ****ty team combined. Of course he deserves our full support in these tough times.

Tooves is on a hiding to nothing. His days are numbered, Penn has basically said that....He has no support from anyone at the club at present, it seems...Players and management....They sack Toovey we should boycott the games.
I just cant understand how this great club has turned to sh1t so quickly....It is a disgrace.

Toovey has my 100% support.

I back Scott Penn's work for the club as well, but I have to question;

* what benefit was gained by Penn undertaking an interview on these issues in the paper? Zero

* are we yet to upgrade Brookvale? No

* did we retain our halves? No

Maybe Management should be put on notice instead of a coach who has obtained better results than most.

It would be extremely short sighted to be thinking about Toovey's position. Unless we get the Wooden Spoon and there's a Craig Bellamy ilk coach ready to step in, I think management should be focusing on a raft of other issues.

It seems to me that management are focusing on a pretty ruthless full clean out and rebuild.
Toovey is on borrowed time I feel, regardless of results.

That said....he has my 100% support, and it will be a sad, sad day when it happens, but the writing is very clearly on the wall in my opinion.

The day Manly beat all odds in the 2013 Preliminary Final against Souths told me Toovey had arrived as a coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4