2nd half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol napper, im one of the more critical of our second halves and even i was not going to bite.

It doesn't matter, no one cares.

Eg. If we lead the Dogs next week 20-6 at half time and win 24-18 are you gonna worry. I am not.

It's the score after 80 minutes that counts, nothing else.

another farking dumbass thread thanks to napper and KE,

i for 1 and am happy to be kicking ass at half time then cruising home but if you would rather be loosing at half time then sucks to be you

Really though.. Wouldnt be suprised if Toovs is happy with a lead and telling them to defend and complete sets in the 2nd halfs. The attack has been alot more structured and low risk in 2nd half for a while. God help the dogs if we step it up another couple gears. Seems we can score at will at times!

Fluffy said:
another farking dumbass thread thanks to napper and KE,

i for 1 and am happy to be kicking ass at half time then cruising home but if you would rather be loosing at half time then sucks to be you

What did I do ? Lol

If you can put the game to bed by halftime, who gives a ....!
At 24-4 the 2nd half became a training session hence the field attempt when leading by 8.
Seriously, we were never in danger in the 2nd half.
No diff if you come 3rd or 4th.

userid100240originalava.jpg

I think we are doing well in the 2nd half. Getting our D completely worked out and running some plays that you probably would find hard to do at training. No stress from this little black duck.

Cartwright admitted on ABC that he hammered his team at half time over the speed of the Manly play the balls. You saw the result in the 2nd half & the referees didn't seem to want to act on it apart from the one time that they pinged Foran for a hold down!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6