2017 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7th tackle saying if we get rid of Snake and Skivy we will then sign Greg Bird. Wow talk about trading down.

Umm, not quite what was written.

"As we told you last week, Newcastle has re-newed its push to poach the veteran on a three-year deal that would see-out his career. Manly is also keeping a close eye on Bird’s movements, but would need senior players like Brett Stewart and Steve Matai to retire to create the necessary cap space."

Goes to show how easily a misquoted snippet has the potential to snowball into something else.

I know u broke the Mason signing but where'd u get this info
BSB this morning had this from a caller.
Also had Ferris to the knights and......
Carney to dragons.
And the caller/source......
The phantom siren !!!

Hoffman to parra for 3 years. Not sure why Manly were not in the mix for his services. I rate hoffman and can play center wing and full back. Im thinking we cannot do much until Matai and Snake are sorted. Thats 1 million in cap space

Penrith re-sign Motown and Cartwright long term. Show that some clubs are astute enough to lock in their stars prior to a new CBA in 2018.

Daniel Tupou and Matagi linked to us on sporting news. Perhaps Phantom was right?

Also I think Ben Matulino is more than likely to come to us now that Foran has signed with the warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7