2017 NRL Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would Toady let his prized recruit Des flounder by not giving his Dogs a favourable draw?

Oh wait, he's no longer CEO of the Dogs. He only stops any Dogs players suspensions at the judiciary when he can.....

Seriously though, with no more Monday nights (sadly Thursday remains at the orders of the Channel Nein overlords), we hopefully will see a few more Sunday arvo games at Brookvale. Though honestly I suspect there will be more Saturday night games than Sunday arvo's plus the usual number of Thursday and Friday nighters.

Dont hold your breath folks, they will take their time as they always do. They will expect you to renew your memberships before we know the draw. We got badly shortchanged in 2016, 4 home derby games on Monday and Thursday nights. It would be nice to get a few Sunday games for a change.

It should not be that hard, give the donkeys friday night games and rotate the rest of the clubs and we are set.

Let's see if Manly can play more than a third of their games on a Friday Saturday or Sunday next year.

I can see us being Thursday night specials now that MNF is gone.

Let's see if Manly can play more than a third of their games on a Friday Saturday or Sunday next year.

I can see us being Thursday night specials now that MNF is gone.

No, Thursday's are Neins choice and they hate us, maybe v Doesntmatta or Scumdogs but that would be about it.

Fox will pick us almost non stop Saturday nights

Agreed - if throw the Titans into the mix too (even though they are not quite western Sydney either)...

You watch it, Squeels will get a favourable draw, the Pinkies will be on their side all year, judiciary verdicts will go their way, salary cap breaches will be ignored, so there's one side for your GF, then Toggy will ensure the same thing for his beloved Scumdogs, he will want the turmoil to end so best way of doing that is get them in a GF.

The spoilers will be Penrith / Canberra.

You watch it, Squeels will get a favourable draw, the Pinkies will be on their side all year, judiciary verdicts will go their way, salary cap breaches will be ignored, so there's one side for your GF, then Toggy will ensure the same thing for his beloved Scumdogs, he will want the turmoil to end so best way of doing that is get them in a GF.

The spoilers will be Penrith / Canberra.
Mark doesn't there salary cap come in a brown paper bag in the car park?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6