2017 Auckland Nines Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg

There were posts earlier on but they disappeared
Yeah I posted it the same time someone else did. So I decided to delete mine so that there wasn't two threads going on the same topic...but they had been merged by a mod by that time and when I deleted mine it deleted the whole thing lol.

Oops.

Yeah I posted it the same time someone else did. So I decided to delete mine so that there wasn't two threads going on the same topic...but they had been merged by a mod by that time and when I deleted mine it deleted the whole thing lol.

Oops.
Bloody mods
So I take it we prefer blue to green?

Oops.
It is back now (undeleted) and now merged with deanm's new thread. :)

Pre-order your Nines jersey
Thu 1st December, 12:54PM

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles supporters can now pre-order our fantastic new 2017 Nines jersey.

Launched today, the jersey features a stylish sublimated wing on the front and wings on the back, with the Auckland Nines and Manly Warringah Sea Eagles badges.

Dont understand why they dont show a pic of the back of any of the stuff they sell on the official site....when is the away jumper going to be posted for sale...the grey tshirt modeled by walker with the old manly emblem is fkin awesome btw....since when does a cap cost 60 bucks...wtf

Dont understand why they dont show a pic of the back of any of the stuff they sell on the official site....when is the away jumper going to be posted for sale...the grey tshirt modeled by walker with the old manly emblem is fkin awesome btw....since when does a cap cost 60 bucks...wtf
Also love that shirt modelled by DCE !

I give it a pass, but my jersey budget is for a home jersey this year.

Looking forward to wearing those hoops.

I liked the surf one and I like this one
I confess to liking and owning the surf one. Reminded me of being a kid. Surfing at Freshie, cheering Manly at Brookie.
The new one is great though. Might need one of them too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6