• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Well I for one, am glad the dead wood is being cleaned out. Meaning players and coaches. Bring on 2016. I'm sick of players giving away penalties at crucial times. (Mostly the players being cut funnily enough) Im sick of bull**** blindside plays. I'm sick of 2nd man plays that went out of fashion years ago. I'm sick of players not giving a **** and I'm sick of front office distractions. Goodbye Tooves. thanks for the memories. I won't miss anyone else.

We need a much more mobile attack. We lack aggression, both in attack and defense. We lack structure.

Even Mason looked out if his depth against The Chooks forwards.

The overhaul was needed. After tonight, Im not sure Lussick, Brown and Myles will be enough. We need an animal.

All our players are soft, 1 through 25. Soft and slow.

Those second man plays were working alright against the Vermin and Donkeys.

But if the pigs don't get the defence back pedalling,......well we saw the result tonight.
But bring on next year. The off field crap and injuries destroyed 2015 before it even began.

This will forever be our "don't mention the war" year.

Is all about a teams roster or is it the coach getting the best out of his roster
Bellamy seems to get the best out of his roster
Robinson has the roster
Toov's caught in between a rock and a hard place with in fighting with players and board members
Next year might be a defining year?

He hasn't earned that right.
He most certainly has. Oldest bloke on the field tried his bum off this year and was often among our best. He represented both himself and the club well in the media and he has been around so many clubs for so long to have absolute insight into bull****. I would be VERY interested in what he has to say.

2016 will be little different to 2015, we simply don't have the similar players to sides like the Rorters.

We were blown off the park last night, and whilst I don't expect a spoon next year , at best we might just scrape into the 8, but my expectation is we just won't have the same firepower to even do that .

He most certainly has. Oldest bloke on the field tried his bum off this year and was often among our best. He represented both himself and the club well in the media and he has been around so many clubs for so long to have absolute insight into bull****. I would be VERY interested in what he has to say.
There have been a lot of games this year where our pack has been dominated and he did nothing. Don't let a few handy wins at the back end gloss over the other 2/3's of the season.

I really think the clean out was needed, even shadow players are tripe I mean hodges is a hooker cannot even pass a ball onto chest.
Simply what has won us games for last 9 seasons and I particular made us dominant from 2011 to 2013. Our attacking plays are very predictable every reads them now. Defence structure there does not seem one.
It's not any easy fix either, Nate myles, lussick, brown will give our pack aggression. The hooker position has changed a lot dymanic fast and explosive out of the ruck is the norm now, both koriseau and parcell will do this. But an instant change it is not, I see another year without finals next season.
Hiku is not a winger his defence is very average, tom must play that spot next year. While it's hard to say the Des structures and toovs (one in the same) are outdated.

HIku was ordinary Jorge was worse didn't he mark the guy that scored 3 Untouched who was allowed to run around under the posts.

Totally disagree mate. Anyone who comes out and does a shoulder charge on the first tackle is taking the PISS and disrespecting the whole club.

Either way, I would like to see Mason involved as a member of the Golden Eagles group at some point. I think he has a real affection for the M-W club and district. And I think many fans reciprocate that affection. It's refreshing to listen to a footballer who can think on his feet, not just mouth innocuous, platitudinous twaddle, fed to them by the club media manager.

Last edited:
I think the ring leaders (Foran / Choc) and others who created the issues with the coach are pissed off, so we may be ok mate.
In one more games time, we will be free of players who dont want to be here and straight away it will be a happier and better place. Lessons need to be learnt from this season and how it unfolded and ensured that it never ever happens again!

I am hoping a change in coach will bring in a change in attitude. All reports Barret is an excellent man manager and apparently that is one of the most important skills in a head coach these days as they seem to have assistants for everything else.
I don't see that hunger or desire to win anymore, with the massive changes, hopefully bring success

Cartwright is a dud, I hope he doesn't last long here

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4