2016 Tipping Comp Weekly Winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't believe I'm typing this but.....

any bonus game this week? (lol @ me as I never get it!!!)

Ok I'm stretched for time this week so It'll be short review.

No real surprises this week save for the Bunnies knocking off the Sharks. So everyone got 7 from 8, except for 2 clever people. Those two were so clever they even tipped the same margin. So well done @Moondog and @Budgewoi Eagle , you've won this weeks double passes to Brookie.

Now given there is only one home game left for Season 2016 you basically have to be able to attend this Saturday. Get back to me ASAP if you are keen so I can pass your details onto the club in time for this weekend.

Meanwhile at the top of the tipping ladder business as usual for @Stuey Davis Socks who looks home now as he maintains his 9 point lead. The only thing that can stop him saluting the judges is failure to tip the last two rounds (just as an aside I do have the power to ban users - which would make it hard to enter your tips. Not that I would if anyone is thinking of trying to bribe me....well pretty sure I wouldn't............what are you offering again ??)

This weeks bonus game is the very crucial Panthers and Titans game. LFS is down to 5 tippers. Good luck all

No real surprises this week save for the Bunnies knocking off the Sharks. So everyone got 7 from 8, except for 2 clever people. Those two were so clever they even tipped the same margin. So well done @Moondog and @Budgewoi Eagle , you've won this weeks double passes to Brookie.
@Budgewoi Eagle, we're the silvertails version of Mensa. Great minds think alike..........I can't remember how the rest of it goes...

Ok I'm stretched for time this week so It'll be short review.

Now given there is only one home game left for Season 2016 you basically have to be able to attend this Saturday. Get back to me ASAP if you are keen so I can pass your details onto the club in time for this weekend.

Meanwhile at the top of the tipping ladder business as usual for @Stuey Davis Socks who looks home now as he maintains his 9 point lead. The only thing that can stop him saluting the judges is failure to tip the last two rounds (just as an aside I do have the power to ban users - which would make it hard to enter your tips. Not that I would if anyone is thinking of trying to bribe me....well pretty sure I wouldn't............what are you offering again ??)

This weeks bonus game is the very crucial Panthers and Titans game. LFS is down to 5 tippers. Good luck all
I was already regretting not being able to make Killer's last game, and now this. Bum. Bum. Bum.
But thanks!

Well I bet you had all thought I'd forgotten about the tipping comp. Not quite, although my tipping has been as forgettable as Manly's on field finish to the year. Have been experiencing a few internet issues so has made posting a bit difficult.

The last two round winners need to be honoured first, even though there are no spoils for them to partake in, just bragging rights. Round 25 had a couple of tough games so no one managed 8 from 8. Best we could muster was a handful of 6 from 8's. Two tippers got closest on the margin to top the round. Kim Jong @Dan and @swoop were the men. This weekends Round 26 was slightly more predictable, but still only 3 tippers managed to get the full card. @Jock and @Manly To Win! were pipped at the post by way of a better margin call from @Budgewoi Eagle - well done BE that's two weekly wins in the last 3 rounds on top of taking out the LFS comp.

So now to the grand prize. I think it will come as no surprise to anyone that our long term leader has hung onto his insurmountable lead to take out the 2016 Silvertails Jan Davis Tipping Comp. Well done @Stuey Davis Socks , you have been up the pointy end for many a week now, and built a lead that just couldn't be run down. Deserved winner on the back of some very consistent tipping. The top 10 ended up looking like this

@Stuey Davis Socks 139 of 192 161.00
@Eagleheart 134 of 192 150.00
@Andrew.. 134 of 192 149.00
@The Army Of One 133 of 192 148.00
@Manly To Win! 132 of 192 148.00
@Vyssini 130 of 192 145.00
@Dan 129 of 192 145.00
@DVS Matt 129 of 192 144.00
@Stiffi 127 of 192 144.00
@eagle66 128 of 192 143.00

Congrats to @Eagleheart and @Andrew.. for filling the podium spots. For once there was no @Clint in this years finals race, hearing massive rumours that his tipping peptide supply has dried up since Stephen Danks drive by shooting incident. Also my failure to tip the last round meant @globaleagle caught me on the line to end up on the same (very mediocre) score as I.

Thanks to everyone who signed up and parted with their hard earned this season. Your support is much appreciated. Wasn't the best of years for Manly on the field, but at least the tipping comps do provide some interest to take your mind off that. See you all back next year hopefully.

Also my failure to tip the last round meant @globaleagle caught me on the line to end up on the same (very mediocre) score as I.

Awesome final wrap up!

May I just say that like Barrett (allegedly) you should aim higher than beating my score. You need to be at least a 4 game better tipper! (lol copyright - T.Barrett.)

So many well done's to give:

Well done @Stuey Davis Socks for winning the whole thing
Well done @Dan and @swoop for last week
Well done @Budgewoi Eagle for winning this week!
Well done @Eagleheart and @Andrew.. for second and third

Thanks to @Clint for letting someone else win (same for @Stiffi )

Thanks to @Chip and Chase for keeping everything legit, the time involved to do this over a whole season, missing his final round of tipping and coming up with the Kim Jong Dan line (lol.)

Great stuff!

I really appreciate all your efforts C&C (and Dan)
Congratulations to Stuey Davis Socks and to Eagleheart for a game well played.
I had a lot of fun participating with my fellow Silvertail team mates !

Awesome final wrap up!

May I just say that like Barrett (allegedly) you should aim higher than beating my score. You need to be at least a 4 game better tipper! (lol copyright - T.Barrett.)

So many well done's to give:

Well done @Stuey Davis Socks for winning the whole thing
Well done @Dan and @swoop for last week
Well done @Budgewoi Eagle for winning this week!
Well done @Eagleheart and @Andrew.. for second and third

Thanks to @Clint for letting someone else win (same for @Stiffi )

Thanks to @Chip and Chase for keeping everything legit, the time involved to do this over a whole season, missing his final round of tipping and coming up with the Kim Jong Dan line (lol.)

Great stuff!

The Kim Jong Dan cracked me up too.

Wasn't the best of years for Manly on the field, but at least the tipping comps do provide some interest to take your mind off that.
Absolutely!
Congrats to @Stuey Davis Socks - is that a record winning margin?
And huge thanks to you, Mr Chase, lot of work involved, and your weekly reports always tremendously entertaining to read.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6