2016 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get that. And to be fair to the club, Reardon was never going to play a grade at Manly, we can't keep them all.

Yes we probably allowed him leave to take up a better offer and good luck to him.

Reardon is never gunna play a grade at the rooster either. Just be nice to retain those lower grade performers.

Wyong will probably be one of the favourites to win the NSW Cup, and do it with a fair few of our lower grade manly players in Reardon, Garner, Stromquist, and Charlie Taylor.

Have I left anyone out?

Magnus Stromquist, one of the Roos NSW Cup originals and most popular players, has decided to venture north and link with Q Cup team, Wynnum Manly, for Season 2016.

Peta Hiku to join Penrith on a three-year deal
9 minutes ago
Christian NicolussiThe Daily Telegraph

NEW Zealand international Peta Hiku is believed to have signed a three-year deal with Penrith on Wednesday.

Hiku was also being pursued by Parramatta and St George Illawarra, but opted to head to the foot of the mountains.

The 23-year-old will be a wonderful addition to the Panthers’ backline that also features Matt Moylan and fellow Kiwis Dean Whare and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak.

That leaves James Roberts and Tim Lafai as the other centres on the open market.

Manly, who told Hiku he was free to look elsewhere, are expected to put out a statement later on Wednesday. The confirmation of Hiku to Penrith should also allow the Sea Eagles to confirm the signing of Dylan Walker.

MORE TO COME
To all those negative rumours about how players are treated by our club .
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today released Peta Hiku from the final two years of his contract.
The Club and Peta have jointly agreed that due to the recent restructure of the playing roster it is in Peta’s best interest to pursue an opportunity with another NRL Club.
CEO Joe Kelly thanked Peta for his service to the Sea Eagles.
“Peta has been a consistent performer at NRL level for the Sea Eagles over a number of seasons and has also represented his country with distinction,” Kelly said.
“He is a wonderful young man and has a very bright NRL career ahead of him. We wish him all the best for the future and thank him for his service to the Sea Eagles.”

Heard a rumour from a pretty reliable source that Demetriou and Lawrence have been released. Didn't go up to camp with the team. I guess we will know if my source is full of bs if we don't see those 2 in camp photos.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
According to RLW and mole, Mason SL deal has collapsed.
Also star player in trouble news to break within 24 hours.

As we have seen before the word star can be very loosely defined.

So full list of Manly signings are:

Dylan Walker, Lewis Brown, Nathan Green, Isaac John, Apisai Koroisau, Darcy Lussick, Tim Moltzen, Nate Myles, Matt Parcell, Martin Taupau, John Walker and Tom Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7