2016 NRL Draw thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All the MNF games shows what the NRL think of us ..... C**nts.

At this stage with the release of days/dates until round 20 inclusive. It appears that the donkeys do not get one single Monday night game.

This is down right biased and corrupt...........................!

What a ****ing outrage, the draw is geared to help some clubs and others they **** right over.

I am finding it hard to justify a three game membership with our draw, where as if we had the Donkeys draw, I would not hesitate.....!

All the MNF games shows what the NRL think of us ..... C**nts.
It's a business guys, so Manly gets the rental for Brookie paid for by the NRL.
Pretty sure that Thursday night games are also given a financial aid.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...north-queensland/story-fniabn55-1227280231630
The NRL currently provides $40,000 in financial aid for Monday night games, mindful a hosting club could suffer a downturn in trade as fans struggle to travel at the start of the working week.

I thought there was a rule that the most games on Monday night for a season for any club was 4??
An average of 1 every 3 is ridiculous.

It's a business guys, so Manly gets the rental for Brookie paid for by the NRL.
Pretty sure that Thursday night games are also given a financial aid.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...north-queensland/story-fniabn55-1227280231630
The NRL currently provides $40,000 in financial aid for Monday night games, mindful a hosting club could suffer a downturn in trade as fans struggle to travel at the start of the working week.
$40,000 is chicken fee. Say tickets are $30 each - which is on the low side considering our grandstand tickets are expensive - that is only 1,333 patrons through the gate. On Monday nights, NRL clubs would be down at least 5,000 patrons.

Glad i downgraded from season tickets to 3 game tickets. 3 games at brookie not on a mon/thurs in 20 odd weeks.

Makes it tough for a young working family

I'll bet toovey is even blowing up about this .F. ..... joke . Ah well us against the world again . This is another reason I love our club and f... The rest . What a joke.

I think you'll find the reason it is so enticing to take it up there for the double header is because the club would get some percentage of the gate taking of a probably sold out Suncorp Stadium mate.
Yeah your right although still giving the Broncos 13 home games rather than 12

Deja vu, like 2013 we get stuck with 7 Monday night games, one Sunday game at home. The NRL have again ignored the fans who want to go to games. It is so unfair on the fans. They know we want Sunday games and we get shafted, F#$#Ck you Greenturd!!

Yeah your right although still giving the Broncos 13 home games rather than 12
We did this in 2011 and the club made a motza, I personally dont like giving the donkeys a home game after all the privilege then get but playing them around origin time is ok for Manly.

in some respects it's good (even spread of home and away games throughout the season, even spread of playing tough teams twice), in some respects it's bad (too many Monday games and a few 5 day turnarounds). I doubt any club will be completely happy.

Manly would have been asked and agreed to these low attendance nights, as every Club is meant to only get 2 Monday night games per season. This was detailed in a media release last season when the Scumos/Tigers complained.

So don't blame the NRL but ask [email protected]

For all we Fans know, the compensation has even increased from this year's 40k @:cool:

I just checked Brisbane mainly Friday and Saturday nights with one Thursday night and Sunday afternoon Guess what no Monday night.
Friday night ponies get looked after again and the Sydney clubs get the crumbs, sick of the inequality of the scheduling. Manly also cop in the first 9 rounds 4 x 5 day turnarounds, including one back to back, between rounds 3 to 5. we will never get a fair schedule from the NRL.

Manly would have been asked and agreed to these low attendance nights, as every Club is meant to only get 2 Monday night games per season. This was detailed in a media release last season when the Scumos/Tigers complained.

So don't blame the NRL but ask [email protected]

For all we Fans know, the compensation has even increased from this year's 40k @:cool:
HM only 2 of the 7 on the Monday night are home games.
So the split of our home games is as follows:-
Thursday x 2
Friday x 2
Saturday x 2
Sunday x 1
Monday x 2
Unscheduled x 3

I think it's a great draw personally. The two biggest factors concerning the draw and trying to win a premiership seems to be Origin time and the run into the semi-finals. We play one game without our stars during the Origin period and we don't leave Sydney in the last 6 weeks of the competition...we should be able to build some nice momentum leading into September.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6