2016 Jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
New coach, new players, new era... just wondering if we are going to get new jersey design??

Seems like ever since we switched to the white V at the start of 2012 theres just been drama after drama after drama...

Does anyone actually like the jersey design?

I got a white V one back in 2006 for the heritage round that also had the 60 years badge on it. Quite like it. Wore it to the 2008 GF so plenty of good memories in that thing too...

I think we had a slight redesign only this year, where the bottom part of the V on the chevron is visible under the sponsor. Previously it just cut off square at the top of the sponsor logo. Not sure if that constitutes a redesign or not. The away jersey was definitely a completely new design this year. I thought there was some rule that you had to stick with a "design" for 3 years, so in that case I don't see any changes forthcoming this year or next.

image.jpg

They need to go to all the x players of 08 knock on their doors grab the Guernsey and run . Don't bloody wash them if they haven't been and wear them with God dam pride at the start of 16.

I really liked the maroon with the large eagle. The old eagle on the football is my favourite. My dad gave me his old supporters Jersey with the hoops and that emblem with the lace up collar when I grew out of my Pepsi fifty year one. I wish I'd kept it. I hope he still has it somewhere. That was a true Jersey. Nothing but football about it. I've had friends buy me retro 76 ones for birthday presents but I'd love the old shoe string collar to sport around Bondi with my leonitis beard and my man bun. Pfft jokes I live in Nhulunbuy and catch more fish in a day than you southerners eat in a year. It's too hot for jerseys just give me that old school eagle on s football so I can put it on the back of my car.

I love the Broncos NYC White Jersey, It looks the goods... Would be awesome to see a Manly Jersey, White with a Screaming Eagle Clawing its way across the jersey in a similar fashion!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6