2016 Draw release?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Does anyone know of when the NRL will release the draw for 2016? The AFL are launching their draw on Thursday which is great for their fans and members so they can plan what fixtures they want to attend.

We need the draw soon as I am a member of Manly and an AFL club, the NRL have to improve their communication with us, I know it is off season but this is important!

I heard the NRL we're aiming for early-mid November instead of December like last year. I wonder if Dave Smith's decision has delayed it.

I rang the NRL this morning and they informed me that the draw will be released some time later next week. I was also informed that they are actually releasing the draw a week earlier than last year, so I asked the question, if the NRL could release the draw 3 days before the 2009 grand final for the 2010 season, why has this taken soooo long to release? I got the standard stock response. I also gave them some feedback about the need to communicate with the fans and members as the NRL are miles behind the other codes in relation to this.
images

Last edited:
Bound to be out before the 24th December as they'd never release it on Xmas Day.

Oh wait, this IS the NRL, yep release date 25 December!!

Some of its been leaked.
R1: Manly v Manly Lite*
R2: Manly v The Ghost of Xmas Past**
R3: Manly v I Can't Believe Your Not Over The Cap***

*parra
**gctits
***the rorters of course

I rang the NRL this morning and they informed me that the draw will be released some time later next week. I was also informed that they are actually releasing the draw a week earlier than last year, so I asked the question, if the NRL could release the draw 3 days before the 2009 grand final for the 2010 season, why has this taken soooo long to release? I got the standard stock response. I also gave them some feedback about the need to communicate with the fans and members as the NRL are miles behind the other codes in relation to this.
I suppose in defense of the ARLC, in 2010 the actual date of the games was not set so far in advance, it was done every six weeks during the season.

I couldn't imagine the NRL draw is any more complex than EPL or NFL. They both have full draw for the following season released a couple of weeks after their season finishes. In the case of NFL, complete with full broadcast details.

I couldn't imagine the NRL draw is any more complex than EPL or NFL. They both have full draw for the following season released a couple of weeks after their season finishes. In the case of NFL, complete with full broadcast details.
But that is the issue - the NRL has to wait until 9 / fox are happy before they can go ahead

But that is the issue - the NRL has to wait until 9 / fox are happy before they can go ahead
That's my point. The NFL seem to be able to have a draw out that satisfies multiple broadcasters (including Fox) in a relatively short time frame. Perhaps it's because they don't let the networks dictate to them as much as the NRL does.

That's my point. The NFL seem to be able to have a draw out that satisfies multiple broadcasters (including Fox) in a relatively short time frame. Perhaps it's because they don't let the networks dictate to them as much as the NRL does.
Exactly...bring on the new deal

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6