2016 Brisbane and Perth Trips.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Thinking about heading to both the Interstate Tours.

Who else is heading to one or both of the games?

THe club is planning tour packages, including player functions which will be interesting to see what is included.

The MWSE site has $115 WA Membership for a seat and the standard Supporter Pack.
The Player Function will be another cost @:cool:

I'd suggest all members will have access to the player function ( at cost). There will be no need to do an " official package" to get to this ( I'm saying this not knowing but I'd be really really surprised if that was so).

Let's see what they do I guess, I came up with loads of options years ago but all the Sea Eagles wanted to do was load up the prices with huge kick backs to them.

Which is why I did what I did at the time .

I'd suggest all members will have access to the player function ( at cost). There will be no need to do an " official package" to get to this ( I'm saying this not knowing but I'd be really really surprised if that was so).

Let's see what they do I guess, I came up with loads of options years ago but all the Sea Eagles wanted to do was load up the prices with huge kick backs to them.

wanna come out of retirement?:grinning:

Thinking about heading to both the Interstate Tours.

Who else is heading to one or both of the games?

THe club is planning tour packages, including player functions which will be interesting to see what is included.
Definitely the Brisbane game.
Be awesome to get a big group of Silvertails along for some pre drinx catchup
Mark From Bris could well have some options available, so to book through him would get everyone together to add to the atmosphere.

That's funny Mark, the $$$ made from these functions would be the only reason to allow the Fans near the Players. :rolleyes:

Manly have eliminated all these fan engagement options from their membership packages.:cool:

We must be the only NSW Club without access to a Supporters Bus, yet had two Bus Companies as Sponsors. @:rolleyes:

I am considering the Brisbane double header, likely to be two good games, and should be able to get good prices on accommodation and flights if I plan it properly.

If I was going to do Perth it would be with a week or so around the game, and July is a bit chilly for my liking to be going on a holiday to Perth.

Now that I have retired @vidmar from the FC has stepped up and I'm 100% positive will organise a pre game get together ( usually with some special guests).

They did do + tickets as well on previous occasions but that might be harder to do with a double header.

Sadly I'm not coming out of retirement, I might actually be there BUT that's only because we have sold out inner city residence and look to be building out on the Bay and if so completion will be around then so we will need to be back in town.

The FC has an arrangement with a hotel group to get great rates plus it's fun staying together, so don't grab anything just yet.

Flights , yep go for it, wait for a sale and jump on board.

I tried to buy a ticket for both these games.....but the nrl told me that they've already sold all tickets to something called a 'virtual crowd.'

dunno-smiley-emoticon.gif

:giggle:

CVXQfOLUEAASDbS.jpg

So the Perth game is.

Ahh yes NIB STADIUM Warriors rd 19 530pm on Saturday the 16th of July.

Never been to Perth. Just might have to have a look around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8