2016 are you excited, nervous or other?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[
Still dirty about Tooves. Not sold on Barrett. Excited by a couple of our signings.

There are dark clouds blinding me from the obstacles in our way. Bad feelings are still present, but, is that a rainbow in sight?
Have faith feathered friend . Our great Manly Sea eagles club has Always defied adversity . Here is your rainbow , Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
455427589.jpg

I'm so farkin bored that I can wait for some footy. Stuff the "A holes" in the office I will be cheering the players on with all I have.

I will we should refer to the management as the front orifice from now on..

Can't wait for the season to kick off.
Looking forward to
- telling anyone who will listen that we were hard done by the refs.
- talking up Jamie Lyons awesomeness and how he is the best centre of the last decade
- reminding people why they hate us...because we are winners.
- not looking forward to not taking my son down to brooky on Sunday's as it will only happen once, and what's the bet I have something that I can't get out of that day or it pisses down with rain.

Go Manly

Excited, nervous and other. A lot emotions go into supporting Manly.
I really hope they rip in next year.
M A N L Y!:D

I'm definitely excited. At the end of the season I was just glad to see the back of 2015, and was hoping for a better season ahead. When we bought Taupau.....I would have to say my thoughts on our 2016 prospects went up considerably.

The other thing that has really got me excited is the talk that Killer is looking fit and healthy......that is vital to us making a charge to the 8.

And then the 2 people who (for me) made 2015 a much better season than it could have been...the Turbos. I cannot wait to see how they go, I really want to see Jakes name in the mix for Origin (he will undoubtedly be in city/country) and I would not for a second be surprised to see him get an Origin jumper this year. Then tommy.....I just want to see him in first grade and showing us all what we know....a massive massive talent.

I'm guessing overall most people are excited.

One needs to be woken up, ones throwing a leg over, a few still pissed off.

You have to say Penn & Co have done pretty well then.

One thing is shining through, can we start the footy again SOON!!

Im excited. I am really keen to see how our recruitment strategy has all pieced together, and how well it works together.

2015 was a tough year, and I want to leave that in the past and start a new decade of dominance.

It's putting a lot of faith in a bloke who is not a known 5/th when we could have tried Gutherson, Tom Turbo, Lyon, Parcell, Api, Brown....
There were options without having to get rid of Gutherson (local), Buhrer (long standing) and Lawrence if reports are correct.
My personal opinion is that none of those guys are going to deliver to the level required to win a premiership, except possibly Killer (which I assume was our fall back position next year if no one was signed) but he is getting on a bit now and we have to then replace him at centre. I happen to think Walker is worth a go, he has played 5/8 at junior level and I also think he has a decent skill set. Look worst case is that he doesn't work out and Killer goes to 6 and Walker goes back to centre where we know he can more than hold his own. I can live with losing Gutherson to take a chance on Walker. I'm more concerned about having to move Hiku on as I quite liked him and thought he had something to offer moving forward. I don't think Buhrer is being shifted to fit Walker in, rumour is that it is to make room for another signing.

As I mentioned in another post - why didn't we continue our pursuit of Jack Bird, instead of Walker? There was mention he'd be here for '17, or he was going to the drags. Why couldn't we snag him for '16?

Excuse the pun but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Jack Bird would have been a great signing but it was all rumour and hot air it seems. If Walker is comitted than lock him in rather than miss out on both by waiting for Jack Bird. If Bird wanted to come then he'd be here because it seems that the cash is available.

Seems more likely Walker is bought as a centre (2017) and a fill-in 5/8th (2016, subject to salary cap). Someone else to be bought as 5/8th for 2017. Unless of course Walker excels as 5/8th before a replacement 5/8th is bought for 2017.

Very excited. New coach, new players, new season.
Anything is possible. (Premiers)
It's sort of like waiting for Christmas,
You know what you really want , and you might get it, but maybe you won't.
However, whilst it is a possibility, you can believe it WILL happen.
And that 'unknown factor' is very exciting!

Still don't trust Barrett but he has time fix that though.

Excited to see what he is going to bring to the table next year though.

I think we will finish anywhere from 6-10th position. We are a few seasons away from truly contending for another title in my opinion.

What I truly want to see is the board stop there childish, petty games and be working towards securing brookvale oval's future and making this club I love again the envy of all other supporters.

2016 going be one Interesting season ahead and cannot wait to again be able to go down and watch our boys run around at the fortress for another season.

Last edited:
Still don't trust Barrett but he has time fix that though.

Excited to see what he is going to bring to the table next year though.

I think we will finish anywhere from 6-10th position. We are a few seasons away from truly contending for another title in my opinion.

What I truly want to see is the board stop there childish, petty games and bury the hatches and be working towards securing brookvale oval's future and making this club I love again the envy of all other supporters.

2016 going be one Interesting season ahead and cannot wait to again be able to go down and watch our boys run around at the fortress for another season.

" Bury the Hatches" ........we have a new auto spell moment !!

But I do agree, it's way past the time for the back stabbing to end.

Im excited about 2016 , still concerned about the in fighting with the board they need to sort their sh*t out .
However the team we have and staff on board im excited and optimistic as well , top 8 i feel is the least we should achieve , hopefully better .
Still feel for Toovs but we have to move on now and get behind our team as a whole , united we stand the stronger we are .Go the Mighty Eagles

Excited. After last year's generally "un-Manly" like performances, watching our forward pack get dominated game after game after game... Well this year we can give it a biiiig rattle methinks. Gun backline, heavy hitting forward pack with some real impact... Ooooooooh yeah!!

As @Mark from Brisbane would say, I've got a stiffy you could jimmy windows with :D

maybe having bozo back driving will be the x factor,me i get the same buzz every year,i pretty much dont expect too much till round four/five then i expect a lot,:eyes: eyes wide open for 2016

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6