2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Done. Paypal $25 payment awaiting approval.

As champion of the Silvertails.net inaugural Jan Davis memorial footy tipping comp in 2009, I have since relaxed, sat back and let all others have a fair go at glory, let others bathe in the winners' & places circles with much joy, satisfied at keeping a low profile..
Now my time has returned, the winner's flag will once again be mine!

Some great response already which means we should have a keenly contested competition this year. Still a couple of slots left for the bonus free one month premium membership, so get registered now.

Some great response already which means we should have a keenly contested competition this year. Still a couple of slots left for the bonus free one month premium membership, so get registered now.
what the deal with that? when do the adds stop or what do I need to do to get them to stop?

I will activate the 1 month premium membership (ad free viewing) for the lucky 30 the week prior to season kickoff, that way you can have a better viewing experience for the first month of the season.

Of course if you like the feel of no ads you can sign up yourself on a monthly or yearly premium membership after that. Go to your profile page and click on account upgrades (same place you paid for the tipping comp) and chose the upgrade you want.

Thanks C&C. Love this comp even though I'm H O P E L E S S !!!!!!

choose yearly every transaction costs me $2 so out of the monthly i only get like $3 :)

I really like the new feature on the side which tells us percentage wise where people have voted.

I've finally pulled my finger out & signed up via PayPal. How long does it normally take to have the payment confirmed so I can put my tips in?

@Stiffi did you pay by using the "Account Upgrade Link" in your profile page (there's a 2015 Tipping Comp "purchase" button you click on) ?? or did you just do a Paypal transfer independent of that process ?? The account upgrade process should be instantaneous so you should be able to register and submit tips almost immediately.

If you paid directly through Paypal then let me know and I can activate your registration.

Ok. I can't see you on the list of users who have purchased the tipping comp upgrade. But then again I don't know how long the process takes to confirm.

When you go into your profile page and into the account upgrades, does it show the tipping comp under the "Purchased Upgrades" heading ?? That'll be your confirmation that the process worked.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6