2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm registered. is there much banter in this comp because that's the main reason I do these things.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
There could always be more sledging (or mental disintegration as it is more commonly known in Australian Cricket circles), so sign up Lurker and you can start shooting your mouth off as much as you like. The new tipping system does have a message board where you can leave some judicious words of encouragement for your fellow tippers.

Are you still here @Clint ? I heard a rumour you'd signed with Parra's One Eyed Eel tipping comp this year

Haha. You wish C&C. If me and 57 others sign over there you might be in with a shot mate.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So when or how can we see this msg board in the tipping comp? I'm registered but can't see that functionality

So when or how can we see this msg board in the tipping comp? I'm registered but can't see that functionality

Click on "leaderboard" and it has weekly comment boxes. You can be the first contributor, but make it memorable

I am waiting for my inbox reminder....

I'm not sure if it does auto PM reminders, @Dan can maybe elaborate on that.

It does send email reminders to your registered email address, you have to enable that function though. Click on edit tips or manage tips link and on the RHS at the top of the pick distribution there should be a Tipping Comp Tools menu - there is a toggle to enable/disable email reminders. Check your registered email address is correct in your profile page - "contact details"

what C&C said. i will check on pms as well as auto picks shortly just trying to get player of the year code done

By the way don't forget the first 30 who sign up get a free month of Premium Membership. So you can be ad free and totally undistracted while entering your tips

Tookey once your prize is announced from last years competition, feel free to gloat

Click on "leaderboard" and it has weekly comment boxes. You can be the first contributor, but make it memorable

Done!

Also....the exchange rate meant it costs me more to enter.

$25.24cents to be exact.

Which one of the "silvertails team" is sending me the 24 cents???? (edit: I think I made this same 'joke' last year....!)

Last edited:
I will gloat @Dan I came 2nd or 3rd last year (something C&C wouldn't know about) and I got a $100 gift voucher for the superstore. Awesome prize for a runner up. Can't wait to use it towards a new jersey this year. Thanks Dan, C&C and the team. Awesome prizes in all the tipping comps. Last man standing included.

@Clint before I started assisting with the admin of the tipping I was a regular top 5 finisher. Tio prevent innuendo I have purposely lowered my tipping skill level so as there is an arms length transaction going on here. I no longer feel the need for validation based on tipping comp ladder position. Bottom line is "Don't argue with me fella, I know tipping"

@globaleagle I don't think you made that joke last year as I would have remembered something that funny. Laugh !? I thought I'd never start.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4