2015 squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No Tony Satini? I thought that Iosefa was released/

A bit light on in props and centres

6 players listed as possible 5/8's.
Foz better play well or the daggers will be out lol.

that looks suspiciously like a wikipedia screen shot?!

I don't think this is anything official.

Isn't unofficial, in the middle of image behind Geoff Toovey you can see Manaia Rudolph and at the top right you can see Tony Satini.

Eaglette Fan said:
tookey said:
No Tony Satini? I thought that Iosefa was released/

Have we lost 5/8th Manaia Rudolf?

No we haven't lost 5/8-Halfback Manaia Rudolph.

To the best of my knowledge, yes Iosefa was released! I think Iosefa was only signed on a 1yr deal anyhow? If anyone can confirm that?!!

As for Satini, I thought is seen him in some preseason photos but not 100% sure! Lol

I count 10, but that includes Andrews, Hasson, JSL, Trbojvic, São and even Baker, none of whom are proven yet as prop at NRL level. A couple will have to step up, but no reason why they won't.

We need Mason Starling and Lawrence to stay healthy or we might be battling.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I count 10, but that includes Andrews, Hasson, JSL, Trbojvic, São and even Baker, none of whom are proven yet as prop at NRL level. A couple will have to step up, but no reason why they won't.

We need Mason Starling and Lawrence to stay healthy or we might be battling.
A fit Vave will also be an asset . Lui can also fill in at prop .
Great opportunity for the Likes of Trbo and Sao to Shine

There is a good blend of age, experience, and energy, youth in our front row. Our little legend has a pretty good track record of taking a liking to a young lad in the off season, blooding him in the top grade early and sticking with him. Taufua, Hiku, JSL each of these guys have been a surprize selection early in the last couple of years. With Tyson, and Turbo having been sidelined recovering, I would be training the house down if I was Soggy Sao. But @BOZO is right there is a massive opportunity for at least one of our young bulls.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4