2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

Read that earlier,

Exactly the hard nut we should've been signing.

Not convinced/or see much potential in many of the recruits next year.

Cleanout at the Wests Tigers continues - http://bit.ly/1sA5Sz6

My mail is Mason , Stockwell and Mateo
have signed with Manly and when Watmough gets back from overseas more will be said

Ah, so Tooves must have flown over to Thailand to have the punch up with Watmough!

Bradza said:
Ah, so Tooves must have flown over to Thailand to have the punch up with Watmough!

I heard it happen before he left :-/

If true Harry that's not that bad. Stockwell to play Prop? @Harry

Stevo said:
Was he a residents prop or 20's origin?
he was in the Dragons' NSW Cup reserve-grade team mid way through 2012 and then made his NRL debut halfway through then. Newcastle are still trying to chase him. He is 22, is 6'4, 105 kg
I still like some of the forwards / Props in the 20s last season that I have watched. One being Leonati Feiloakitua who is 190cm and 108 kg. This was the huge kid that did the shoulder charge at a game at Brooky last season and hits like a Mac truck. Plenty of pace and mongrel.

hayne to go and trial for the nfl in yo'states.

remember, you heard it here first!

lol

What about this one ... Lol
EELS SIGN POTENTIAL HAYNE REPLACEMENT
Details: http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/?p=13315

Eels for wooden spoon If this is true

He'll be the Sio Replacement. No way they will not replace Hayne with the amount they are saving in cap space.

If Watmough did have a punch up with 2v then it is very ordinary from Watmough no matter how aggrieved he feels.

Harry said:
Stevo said:
he was in the Dragons' NSW Cup reserve-grade team mid way through 2012 and then made his NRL debut halfway through then. Newcastle are still trying to chase him. He is 22, is 6'4, 105 kg

Stockwell is signed to Illawarra until 2017, according to Zero Tackle. Not that contracts mean anything these days.

The Who said:
Harry said:
Stevo said:

Stockwell is signed to Illawarra until 2017, according to Zero Tackle. Not that contracts mean anything these days.

Feel sorry for Jake T, signed for another 2 years and all these forwards are coming here

Jake T will be fine but they may be worried about his ankle injury and the long term. Providing he takes his time in recovery and doesn't rush it he should be okay.

I don't think we'll end up with anymore forwards on the roster than last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7