2015 Premiers: Who and why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

2015 Premiers?

• Rorters

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Donkeys

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Cows

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • $oufs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guppies

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Purple Cheats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De$$ie's Dogs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • St Merge

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Broncos because :

- Wayne just can't get enough
- Hodges wants another before retiring
- They now have the best halves pairing in the comp
- Depth
- Only McGuire out injured
- Other teams have worse injuries
Yet their full strength team couldn't rein in that bunch of roostc*cks after vital players went off injured.
As many have mentioned injuries don't seem to matter to the rorters because there's a bunch of equally talented giant monsters on the sidelines who are playing for the love of the game for only 2K per season.:sick:

Broncos v Easts GF, so Bronx.
They never lose them & Easts do.

or

Easts stripped of all points this week, for breaking the cap.

Manly make the 8 and win 3 semi-finals matches, before inflicting Bronx 1st GF loss.

Brett Stewart man of the match.

Roosters. Big game experience and their lack of salary cap means they have a plethora of spare players.

Broncos v Easts GF, so Bronx.
They never lose them & Easts do.

or

Easts stripped of all points this week, for breaking the cap.

Manly make the 8 and win 3 semi-finals matches, before inflicting Bronx 1st GF loss.

Brett Stewart man of the match.
I like the way you think, but I had a similar fantasy last night. Well not that similar as it involved Jodie Mears circa 1990... I guess what I'm trying to say is as good as it would be it's never ever gonna happen lol..

Actually, not lol :(

Yes that was bloody funny wasn't it, couldn't happen to a nicer prick!!
I'm still disappointed that James gave up after a little nibble and didn't dismember Billy then beat Cam Smith to death with one of Billy's arms. I mean ffs talk about leaving a job half done..

The last time I was so disinterested was when the Storm played the Bulldogs and I wanted both to lose!!

I doubt I could ever be as disinterested in another GF as 2012.

Des in his first season at the dogs after forcing Manly to sack him v Bellamy, Smith & Slater going for their first legitimate title.

That was the only GF I have not even been able to watch.

Last year was bad but nowhere near 2012.

Yes if the Sharks were to win, make it this year. So they can never crow that they beat Manly in the finals or GF, on their way to a premiership.

This year could be the 1st time that the Broncos lose a grand final. And it's likely that it will be the Roosters who get grand final revenge against them.

Any result now will be sickening, but the lesser evil would be either whinging Cows or drug-cheating Sharks. Neither of whom has much hope, so far as I can see.
Poor old Sharkies, missed out 73, 78 - empty cabinet AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. Surely u ppl out there can sympathize, empathize.? If it cant be Manly, then if it can be them, break the hoo doo. Having said that unfortunately, its gonna be the Politis cap cheats.

Who: cares.

Why? Coz it ain't us.
vB9B5.gif

Wayne Bennett, or should I say SUPERCOACH, has never lost a Grand Final! He knows how to win the big games with almost any team! Broncos.

My prediction: Grand Final: Roosters vs Broncos

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4