2015 Premiers: Who and why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

2015 Premiers?

• Rorters

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Donkeys

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Cows

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • $oufs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guppies

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Purple Cheats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De$$ie's Dogs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • St Merge

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I think that the winner will most likely come from one of Roosters, Broncos, Dogs or Cowboys - probably in that order.

The Merge are making up numbers, Cronulla aren't that good and don't have another gear, Storm and Rabbits just look off the pace.

If I had to pick one side to win out of that lot then the least offensive would be the Cowboys, however part of me would like to see them get done so w can listen to JT whinging about some perceived injustice..... AGAIN, LOL

I think Roosters are probably the most likely but no JWH brings them back to the chasers. Anyway as long it isn't Steelers, Sharks or Dogs then I really don't care.

The Rooters would be the least grating of those left in the running. Would love to see the Donkeys and Cowgirls knocked out in straight sets. Bottom line is that I don't want to see a Qld or ex-super league team win. Doesn't leave much I know...
The thing I kinda like about teh Rorters is that EVERYONE knows they are playing with a loaded deck (unlimited TPA's and a somewhat elastic salary cap, along with their high ups linked with Channel Nein!). So they're expected to win, not unlike us. And the result is that they disliked a fair bit as well. The same logic could easily be applied to the News Ltd Donkeys.........but I farken HATE those pricks. Living up in Brisbane, getting force fed the Bronco news is beyond irritating. If they don't make the GF, I'd almost expect QLD media to play re-runs of the '06 GF or the '92/93 seasons... Unless, of course, the Cowboys make it... In which case they'll be a 30 sec high light reel and a special on Sam Thaiday's receding hairline...

Rorters v Donkeys I think, they are the 2 best and I think the donkeys might nick it this season, Rorters will struggle without JWH in the really big games.

Go the merge!

From Week 2 though it gets trickier...

Roosters and broncos would be favourites but both dogs and storm lurking, unfortunately.

Worst case scenario for me would have to be smug smirking captain scum lifting the trophy, closely followed by the dogs. Nothing against the dogs players really but not keen to see Des and Toddy's plan finally coming together.

Next worst would be Souffs defending their title but that's looking less likely by the week.

It would be a shame for that trophy cabinet at Woolaware to finally get something in it but hard to begrudge their fans after what they've been through over the last 50yrs and particularly the previous 2 seasons.

Cowboys win wouldn't be too bad but it would be hard not to laugh if the refs got them again. Although I don't buy the 3yrs in a row myth - we beat them by 10 points in 2012 and one extra tackle in 2013 is 5 less than you get for any number of questionable penalties or other ref blunders in every game that nobody cares about. Politis clearly got them last year, but too be fair it was their own fault after going down 30 nil.

In summary:

Dragons
Cowboys
Roosters
Sharks
Broncos
Souffs
Dogs
cheating Purple Scum

Manly is still in this. We just need to thrash the Sharks next week, and if Illawarra suffer two heavy defeats, bingo! Then all we have to do is start playing well, and .. er.. aw, forget it :p
Agree - Manly is my preference, otherwise the Cows. Just to shut up the hysteria about JT that Nein persist with :mad:

Anyone non super league team so that basically leaves rorters or souffs so rorters for me at least they play good football

Manly is still in this. We just need to thrash the Sharks next week, and if Illawarra suffer two heavy defeats, bingo! Then all we have to do is start playing well, and .. er.. aw, forget it :p

Ladies and gentlemen...........the hazards of recreational drugs...... @:D.
Nice work SER8.

On a serious note, the touch up we got from a side missing plenty of first choice players was ridiculous. They've fair dinkum got 10 forwards who would be walk up starters in our team.

I thought the Donkeys were starting to look good. But if the Rorters aren't favourites now, I'll give it away. We got schooled in a big way.

Cows - don't like 'em but absolutely hate the rest of them. Sharks and the Merge to a lesser degree.
Absolutely NO to the mutts.
I would puke if Souffs won again. Last year's carry on was an absolute hurl fest. Pride of the league. What rubbish.
If the Rorters win they'll overtake us in winning GF's in quick succession - Not good.
A broncos win would make it hazardous to watch channel nine (QLD) at all.
Out with the purple cheats.
It's just all wrong. Manly should be in the mix. A boring September coming up.

mmmm, I reckon this year it will be rigged, err I mean choreographed, err I mean influenced towards a Cowboys v Broncos GF. Then you can just stand back and hear the wailing over how the GF should be played in Brisbane!!! However, the Rorters are in reality a class above the both of them and should win in a canter if the 'influence' is not to great.......

ANYONE, other than the Donkeys!

Why: because most of you don't get to suffer what we do.

The thought of a Maroons/Broncos double makes me want to move to Tasmania.
Exactly Mark,i was asked why i dont support qld and i tell ive still got a brain,cant wait till the broncs and maroons fail,in fact were off to tassie for 3 weeks after the finals,better not be an all qld affair,we will never hear the end of it.

Broncos because :

- Wayne just can't get enough
- Hodges wants another before retiring
- They now have the best halves pairing in the comp
- Depth
- Only McGuire out injured
- Other teams have worse injuries

Roosters in a canter, although they need a loss before the sudden death games.

Any result now will be sickening, but the lesser evil would be either whinging Cows or drug-cheating Sharks. Neither of whom has much hope, so far as I can see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4