2015 Premiers: Who and why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

2015 Premiers?

• Rorters

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Donkeys

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Cows

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • $oufs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guppies

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Purple Cheats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De$$ie's Dogs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • St Merge

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
So who's gunna win it people?

I don't support any of the clubs in the running, so for mine it's kind of a "who do I dislike the least and can accept winning".

Of the teams left with an actual chance my personal pick would be the Cowboys. More because I like JT as a player and sort of wish he'd wound up at Manly. Perhaps the Sharkies, as they've been our bitches for so many years but realistically the winner will come from either Broncos, Easts, Cowboys or Storm..

I don't think that Souffs can do it this year (no Inglis or Sam Burgess), I feel that the Dogs don't have the halves and I think the Sharks and Merge are cannon fodder.

So who do you WANT to see win it, and who do you think WILL win it... And why?

I've posted the current top 8 as a poll..

I'd like: Cowboys or Sharks to win.
Probably win: Roosters or Broncos
Winner that would make the whole year even worse: Bulldogs

The Rorter are simply too good to let this one slide. They have too much class and have essentially been in cruise control for the second half of the year. The only team I can see matching them is the Cows based solely off the brilliance of JT.

Cowboys or Sharks would be good (can't see Sharks getting it though).

Be interesting to see if JT can do it, minus Morgan and Tamou. If he does, then well... potential 'Immortal' status might just be there.

Definitely don't want Hasler's pets to get it (they are a bloody chance however).

Broncos - I could live with.

Roosters most likely will win it. ( Not excited about the idea, but I could stomach that over the Dogs).

Storm - not too sure. Maybe not without Slater. On my hate-o-meter reading, they will rate somewhere between Dogs and Roosters.

Pretty sure Bunnies won't get it. Saint's absolutely won't.

Can you imagine a Brisbane/Townsville Grand Final, the press up there would be in overdrive. I would like to see the Sharks take it out but geez their up against it, sorry I can't pick it!

It's definitely the roosters to lose (imo). They are just cruising at the moment and still blowing teams away. If they pull it together they will do what we did in 08 and just smash their way to an amazing finals series.

ive gone donkeys because i think bennett will guide his charges thru the semi's,but i live up in qld and hate them and there smug fans more than i hated west's in the 60-70.
actually i would love the shire to get one just to stick it up Queenslanders:p:finger:

As a Sydney-sider that would be our best option. Ahh, the serenity... :handsopen:

Would be even better if the NRL caved and moved the GF away from Sydney for it. I'm completely uninterested in the finals now haha! So this is what it's like to be a Squeels supporter I guess!

ANYONE, other than the Donkeys!

Why: because most of you don't get to suffer what we do.

The thought of a Maroons/Broncos double makes me want to move to Tasmania.

Last edited:
ive gone donkeys because i think bennett will guide his charges thru the semi's,but i live up in qld and hate them and there smug fans more than i hated west's in the 60-70.
actually i would love the shire to get one just to stick it up Queenslanders:p:finger:
God Queensland media are just the pits aren't they?

Cowboys or the Sharks. Mainly because I dislike all of the other teams in the top 8 and honestly, Gallen and JT both deserve to win a premiership considering their careers (yes I know JT technically won one in 2005 but as far as I am concerned that doesn't count considering he was only in the side because Steve Price was out).

The Rooters would be the least grating of those left in the running. Would love to see the Donkeys and Cowgirls knocked out in straight sets. Bottom line is that I don't want to see a Qld or ex-super league team win. Doesn't leave much I know...

Would love an outer Sydney team to win

Really it is roosters to lose!!

I think we won't be challenging for the title again at least for 5 years minimun

Last edited:
ANYONE, other than the Donkeys!

Why: because most of you don't get to suffer what we do.

The thought of a Maroons/Broncos double makes me want to move to Tasmania.
Being a Manly Supporter in Canterbury heartland is a nightmare. Yes, the 'burning flags' are real and yes there's a military 4wd with Middle Eastern flags (mind you, I'm of middle-eastern descent) combined with Doggy flags, Drums going off til the morning hours you can hear from any part of the suburb, Hasler posters being celebrated in likeness to 'pro-militia leaders'... the list goes on.

However, the eerie silence after a GF loss is like a sweet symphony.

Last edited:
I'm going to say St merge but i don't really care that much , but cause it gets all the so called experts shaking there heads So if St Merge can snag it its kinda like anyone can win it with a bit of luck

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6