2015 Memberships on sale NOW!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Hamster Huey said:
Will the club finally realise us Country Wings peeps aren't able to head to the store to pick up caps, and ensure in the first instance that they are in the mail with the rest of the stuff???

Mine was in the pack!!

Hallelujah!!! Some common sense, at last.

Clint said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
@"MWSE Membership"
ssar said:
The websites to renew, I must say, seem a bit slow to load quite often. But seeemed to work OK.

I found it a bit clunky. When I added the Football Cub membership my Sea Eagles membership disappeared from the cart, had to try a few times to get it right.

Maybe I just got one of those carts that doesn't steer properly...!?

Maybe it's the driver... ;-) jokes SER8 jokes.. :p
Well wonky carts aside, the delivery is spot on. Paid only a couple of days ago and now sporting my new cap and lanyard etc, that was fast.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Clint said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
@"MWSE Membership"
ssar said:
The websites to renew, I must say, seem a bit slow to load quite often. But seeemed to work OK.

I found it a bit clunky. When I added the Football Cub membership my Sea Eagles membership disappeared from the cart, had to try a few times to get it right.

Maybe I just got one of those carts that doesn't steer properly...!?

Maybe it's the driver... ;-) jokes SER8 jokes.. :p
Well wonky carts aside, the delivery is spot on. Paid only a couple of days ago and now sporting my new cap and lanyard etc, that was fast.

Well you can obviously drive better than me.
Mine still hasn't arrived yet. :(
Hope it gets here for Christmas.

Got a nice Merry Christmas video from the guys today (ok, so it's on the manly website...)

however.....

Wouldn't mind my membership pack for Christmas!!!! Over to you Santa!

Manly are finally coming down to Wollongong to WIN Stadium. Yes!!! Whoo-hoo!!! I haven't renewed yet, but I will soon. There's just one thing I'm interested to know about the Country Wings Membership. It has an interstate away game listed. What is this exactly? An interstate away game? I've been purchasing the Supporter Wings package so I'm not really sure what this interstate away game is.

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
Manly are finally coming down to Wollongong to WIN Stadium. Yes!!! Whoo-hoo!!! I haven't renewed yet, but I will soon. There's just one thing I'm interested to know about the Country Wings Membership. It has an interstate away game listed. What is this exactly? An interstate away game? I've been purchasing the Supporter Wings package so I'm not really sure what this interstate away game is.

As far as I know (afaik)...an interstate away game is a game both a)Played in another state and b) Listed as an away game.

Now before people go...aren't all games away from brookie away games ge ya goose?

Well...some of our 'home' games are played elsewhere for $$$ reasons. (Gosford).

So if Canada said we'd pay Manly 1 billion dollars to play a game in Canada.... Manly would probably take one of their 'home' games over to Canada.

So the usual suspects when we play the storm, broncs, titans, nth qld.....etc away would all count as an interstate away game.

Ta dah!

You're welcome btw!

Woot! Santa delivered. Picked up my membership pack today!

new hat new hat new hat

I got foz as the pic on my m'ship card (dunno if they are all the same)

So that proves he is staying for this year!

Have foz, dce (boris) and ballin!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4