2015 Memberships on sale NOW!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where in the hell does the Grey come from in our colours...Aren't we maroon and white.. our polos are maroon, white and blue....Beanies that are maroon and something, looks like a bears beanie....WTF is going on...I want a plain maroon and white polo shirt. My members cap is maroon and grey also...

The competition is over, right?

I have to wait until it's over before I can renew.

Don't wanna chance ebola or anything else and affect the whole Northern Beaches.

Hope the winner lives in xmas island or somewhere far like that.

Ramrod said:
The competition is over, right?

I have to wait until it's over before I can renew.

Don't wanna chance ebola or anything else and affect the whole Northern Beaches.

Hope the winner lives in xmas island or somewhere far like that.

They will be quarantined on Scotland Island

I think the bumper sticker and cap in the 2015 kits is a big improvement from the 2014 versions. I, however, can't see a use for the lanyard and just discard it each year.

Do memberships still roll over? I haven't heard anything about it. I'm still receiving emails but that doesn't mean much.

Stevo said:
Do memberships still roll over? I haven't heard anything about it. I'm still receiving emails but that doesn't mean much.
Stevo I believe memberships only rollover if you are on the "Easy Eagle" payment plan.

The Who said:
I think the bumper sticker and cap in the 2015 kits is a big improvement from the 2014 versions. I, however, can't see a use for the lanyard and just discard it each year.

Agree with all of this. The quality of the cap seems decent this year as well.

supersoniceagle said:
Does anyone sit in the Fulton-Menzies stand? I've always been on the hill, but am considering upgrading. Would it be worthwhile?

Yes and I love it. I use to sit on the hill when I was younger, then upgraded and haven't looked back since. I sit behind the southern goal posts and can see down the length of the field, and of course higher up. For watching action closer at the other end, the screen is quite viewable, as well as the scoreboard/clock. Apart from that, the beauty of it is you can see everything without having to turn your head constantly! :)

Will the club finally realise us Country Wings peeps aren't able to head to the store to pick up caps, and ensure in the first instance that they are in the mail with the rest of the stuff???

ALinda said:
supersoniceagle said:
Does anyone sit in the Fulton-Menzies stand? I've always been on the hill, but am considering upgrading. Would it be worthwhile?

Yes and I love it. I use to sit on the hill when I was younger, then upgraded and haven't looked back since. I sit behind the southern goal posts and can see down the length of the field, and of course higher up. For watching action closer at the other end, the screen is quite viewable, as well as the scoreboard/clock. Apart from that, the beauty of it is you can see everything without having to turn your head constantly! :)

Plus you're not with the beer swillin' riff raff!

globaleagle said:
ALinda said:
supersoniceagle said:

Plus you're not with the beer swillin' riff raff!

Nothing better than having a coldie... or 10 and standing on the hill.

Mals said:
Stevo said:
Stevo I believe memberships only rollover if you are on the "Easy Eagle" payment plan.

The Who said:

Agree with all of this. The quality of the cap seems decent this year as well.

Yeah mate. I am so it should i guess

@"MWSE Membership"
ssar said:
The websites to renew, I must say, seem a bit slow to load quite often. But seeemed to work OK.

I found it a bit clunky. When I added the Football Cub membership my Sea Eagles membership disappeared from the cart, had to try a few times to get it right.

Maybe I just got one of those carts that doesn't steer properly...!?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
@"MWSE Membership"
ssar said:
The websites to renew, I must say, seem a bit slow to load quite often. But seeemed to work OK.

I found it a bit clunky. When I added the Football Cub membership my Sea Eagles membership disappeared from the cart, had to try a few times to get it right.

Maybe I just got one of those carts that doesn't steer properly...!?

Maybe it's the driver... ;-) jokes SER8 jokes.. :p

Hamster Huey said:
Will the club finally realise us Country Wings peeps aren't able to head to the store to pick up caps, and ensure in the first instance that they are in the mail with the rest of the stuff???

Mine was in the pack!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6