2015 Memberships on sale NOW!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great contribution @Denno :s

I like to think along these lines

Do I love this team? Yes!

Can I control what is reported about the team I love? no?

Can I control the rumoured factions and or fractions? No

Can I contribute to the success of the team I love by remaining I financial contributor? Yes!

Once you worry about the things you can control/influence your life is significantly easier

As of this afternoon, I am all ready for the 2015 season as I have just renewed my membership for:

* MWSE Supporter Wings Membership;
* Manly Warringah District Football Club; and
* Manly Leagues Club.

I also made my yearly donation to the Sea Eagles Foundation.

2_thumbs_up1.jpg

Ramrod said:
Clint said:
Ramrod said:
What a shame about the trip as a possible prize.
Hopefully no Manly fan comes back with Ebola or Aids or something just as bad.

That's the spirit... :s

North America would have been a better prize ;)
Hell, even Tasmania.

I've been to North America 3 times, and I've been to Africa 3 times. If I had the chance to do either again, Africa would be my pick and it wouldn't even be a close decision.
I've never been to Tassie lol

I could never entertain the thought of not being a member of this club I love.

Going out to grand final yesterday was a reminder of how much of an achievement making one is and how hard it is to do so.

We cannot win ever year and we don't know when we will make it back again in one.

It may not be for a few years and yes we may have some lean years but that is what being a supporter of this wonderful club is, you know we always fight back.

2015 cannot come soon enough. Souths and dogs at brookvale oval next year where will we get our revenge for the rubbish we got dished out to this year in the finals series they won't know what hit them.

I predict lower top 8 finish with anything more a bonus.

bones said:
I've been to North America 3 times, and I've been to Africa 3 times. If I had the chance to do either again, Africa would be my pick and it wouldn't even be a close decision.

:(....

fine, more bourbon for me!

globaleagle said:
bones said:

North America was great, but Africa is the best place on the planet for a holiday IMO. I couldn't live there though. If I had to choose between the two for somewhere to live, it would be Canada.

I renewed on Saturday for another year of 3 game white wings. once the $50 top up comes out am I able to get that ??

Silver Eagle said:
I renewed on Saturday for another year of 3 game white wings. once the $50 top up comes out am I able to get that ??

You sure will!

We will be creating the package once the season starts.

Keep an eye out on your emails at the start of the season and we'll be sure to put it up on here as well.

I just renewed my Membership online.

I was always going to renew but I was going to just stew until the New Year and renew just before season kick off, however all the developments of the past few days has prompted me to show my support with my hard earned and renew for my 12th year in a row.

I urge others to now do the same if you haven't already done so.

Ralphie said:
I just renewed my Membership online.

I was always going to renew but I was going to just stew until the New Year and renew just before season kick off, however all the developments of the past few days has prompted me to show my support with my hard earned and renew for my 12th year in a row.

I urge others to now do the same if you haven't already done so.

Good man :)

I always time my renewals for myself and family for Christmas.

bones said:
globaleagle said:
bones said:

North America was great, but Africa is the best place on the planet for a holiday IMO. I couldn't live there though. If I had to choose between the two for somewhere to live, it would be Canada.

I hear choc and the parra boys are off to west Africa, volunteering to help.

Anyone know how membership is going so far? Hope all of the antics of this year doesn't put anyone of renewing or joining.

dowdz said:
Anyone know how membership is going so far? Hope all of the antics of this year doesn't put anyone of renewing or joining.

3852 so far.

Chip and Chase said:
Fluffy said:
You are better to wait around for one of the buy this week get a chance to win a holiday deal.

You obviously didn't watch the video. Sign up before November and be in the running for a $10K trip to Sth Africa
Sth Africa is close to West Africa right? I will wait till offer lapses before renewing in case I win ...

Just renewed my own Country Wings MWSE membership online, glad to and am likely to renew every year herafter as far as I can see.

Chose the "auto-renew" option too.

I like the brochure they mail out, listing our deails, SEA-#, registered email, membership upgrade option etc.

The websites to renew, I must say, seem a bit slow to load quite often. But seeemed to work OK.
Also, it listed a 7-digit numerical "Member Number" different to my SEA-# which I can't recall seeing before (and also not appearing to list my SEA-#) - significance?

Will also be renewing my Manly Warringah Football & Leagues club memberships soon too, as well as my son's Basic Next Generation membership too.

Lookin' forward to season 2015, Go Manly.

Growler FNQ said:
Chip and Chase said:
Fluffy said:
You are better to wait around for one of the buy this week get a chance to win a holiday deal.

You obviously didn't watch the video. Sign up before November and be in the running for a $10K trip to Sth Africa
Sth Africa is close to West Africa right? I will wait till offer lapses before renewing in case I win ...

England, France, Greece, Italy and Spain are all closer to West Africa than what South Africa is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6