2015 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick One Team That Will Win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doh, stoopid Donkey's......!!

Tipped the dogs in the regular tipping comp..
Something made me think the broncs were the safest bet in this one..
Amazing how a shiny prize can make someone think differently...

Good luck to everyone still alive.

There are 23 people who didn't see the Broncos play last week. They were abysmal vs Manly.

They were only as good as what the opposition let them be BD.
Just like the Rabbits last night mate.

Even Tooves said the Broncos were ordinary. South werent allowed into the match. Big difference.

Week one of LFS has been run and won, and like last year it was a bloodbath. Popular pick the Broncos choked on it eliminating a third of the field. Warriors, Cowboys and Panthers were also well backed and all failed to deliver. Manly came through for the faithful though to keep a few in the race. We are down to 12 already.

Keep an eye open for the poll to be updated later in the week for Round 23 games. Remember you can't pick the same team in consecutive weeks. Good luck to those still standing.

I thought the warriors would bounce back....oh well there is always next year

GO YOU GOOD THING MANLY (my only regret is that i can't pick them again this week)

stoked so many picked Broncos :)
That is one massive step closer to having Cherry's signed jersey framed on my man cave wall!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4