2015 draw news & suggestions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
EELS-EAGLES TO LAUNCH 2015

THERE was plenty of mail at the track from NRL officials (a couple still talk to me) who are in town for this afternoon’s Test match.

The draw for 2015 was discussed at Moore Park HQ last week and it appears we won’t be getting a Roosters-Rabbitohs grand final replay for the premiership opener on a Thursday night.

I’m told they are looking at playing Manly v Parramatta instead. Anthony Watmough, Will Hopoate and Darcy Lussick against their old Sea Eagles team mates, most likely at Parramatta Stadium.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
it appears we won’t be getting a Roosters-Rabbitohs grand final replay for the premiership opener on a Thursday night.
Not sure how a Roosters -Rabbitohs game would be considered a grand final replay.

They must be still looking at the NRL 2014 strategic plan that went wrong thx to those naughty boys from Penrith

Lets have the draw soon.

I just hope that we get some good derbies at home cause seeing Brooky packed against a Sydney rival is fact.

The AFL have listened to their fans and returned more games to the traditional Saturday arvo timeslot, wonder if the NRL will do the same.

Sydney derbies where possible where possible should be played on Saturday or Sunday arvos.

At Easter we should be playing all games at Homebush to cash in on the show crowds.

I hope we get more home games at the back end of the season cause that hurt us last season.

sheridanstand78 said:
The AFL have listened to their fans and returned more games to the traditional Saturday arvo timeslot, wonder if the NRL will do the same.

I assume you are being sarcastic with this one

The Wheel said:
sheridanstand78 said:

I assume you are being sarcastic with this one

Just noticed your signature; nice! Hopefully we can add Mason 2015.

Think a bigger crowd at one of the "really big stadiums" will be what happens for season opener. Why not Rabbits vs The Wanderers ? Toddy wont have a problem with that . . .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6