2015 Away Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
would that be our GF jersey or would it be white with maroon chevron, assuming we were the away team ?

Pride said:
new design looks like the person wearing it has just been run over by a truck

I just got run over by a Sillybus.

mickqld said:
would that be our GF jersey or would it be white with maroon chevron, assuming we were the away team ?

Doesn't matter now. We'll never be in another GF. Not without Watmough.

mozgrame said:
Pride said:

mickqld said:

Oh yeah I forgot. Brad Arthur the greatest coach in the world has Parra on the brink of another golden era especially now they have the " dope of one".

Clint said:
mozgrame said:
Pride said:

Are you drinking during the day again Moz? ;)

Now there's an idea Clint! Now you're getting the hang of it mate. You don't need a PS or XB. The off season will fly by. A quick stint in rehab after X-mas and we're good to go by March.

LOL! It's a bit boring and I'm doing my best to stir the pot. Not having much luck though. All these selfish bastards are too busy enjoying themselves to get involved. Where the hell is @Shoe1 ?? He's usually good for a laugh. I wish RiverEagle was still here. :(

A couple of early away wins against say the Storm & North Queensland in this 2015 Away strip & I'd say we'd all grow rather fond of it ;)

mozgrame said:
Pride said:

mickqld said:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK OUT EVERYBODY THE BUS IS COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Just adopt this.

213013-7ae6ec76-08f2-11e4-8f5c-fd2015ae61d5.jpg

Brookie Brawler said:
I'll be happy to buy one - but only after we win the GF in it. Otherwise no chance!

No no no for this jersey in a grand final.
Since 1978 we have not won a grand final in a white jersey.

Where as in the maroon jersey in that time we have won 87,96,08,11 and only lost in 1997.

So if we make the big one we have to make sure we are the higher seed ?lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4