2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
master blaster said:
has anyone picked up peter piper Joe picker pepper from the raiders yet,my raiders mate is spewing stuart got rid of him,this one of the reasons he didnt want stuart down there

I think he's been signed by the Knights

"Perhaps we can snare a Brazilian Beaver at a cut-price."

work.4697353.1.sticker,375x360.brazilian-beaver-v1.png

eagles2win said:
SeaEagle21 said:
Is he still contracted to the Broncos? Don't think they would let him go even with his serious injury...Though i do remember last week on the big sports breakfast that the Broncos were very interested in signing Williams?

When Todd Payten was playing he was getting paid by three clubs in one year - Canberra, Roosters and Wests

I'd happily not play for a couple of clubs for money.

simon64 said:
CAMBO said:
They are saying 1.5mil a year for smith.

You're kidding ?..........How many Smith's are they getting ?

He's a fantastic player, but the long season wore him down. He looks to be on the wane. One more season should see him through, then he can use the Bonco money as his retirement fund.

Terry Zarsoff said:
tookey said:
simon64 said:
CAMBO said:

They can have David Smith as well as he is a goose.
Apparently the band The Smiths have re-formed and are joining the Broncos to fill out the backline.

Let's face it, how soon is now?

We should lay of david smith. He is human and he wants to be loved.

globaleagle said:
Terry Zarsoff said:
tookey said:
simon64 said:
CAMBO said:

They can have David Smith as well as he is a goose.
Apparently the band The Smiths have re-formed and are joining the Broncos to fill out the backline.

Let's face it, how soon is now?

We should lay of david smith. He is human and he wants to be loved.

Just like everybody else does.

Darren said:
Hi, mate up there reckons NQ were very disappointed to lose him as he has big wraps. Why would he come here to play NSW Cup? Must have been told he is a chance to make 17!

This is a fair point. He looks the goods to me and we have done well with a reserve 9 on the bench in the past and many on here have called for the fact we need a impact player in the 9. I think we are fine to do so as we barely use the last reserve. However if that is our strategy can we carry another small forward such as Buhrer? Based on our strategy this year we can as stewart, watmough and horo can play long minutes however it would be a concern if we carried 2 props with Buhrer and Hodges.

The plot at Parramatta became decidedly murkier Thursday, when Eels officials were informed that Hopoate’s advisers wanted Manly assistant Brad Arthur to be head coach.
There were even suggestions Hopoate could activate a get-out clause in his three-year deal, which begins next month, should Taylor get the nod over Arthur.
The 21-year-old - currently completing his Mormon Mission in Brisbane - has been linked with a possible move to South Sydney.

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/william-hopoates-parramatta-deal-in-jeopardy-after-eels-committ-to-jason-taylor-as-coach/story-e6frf3ou-1226737048182#ixzz2hLsNaZMU

manlyfan76 said:
Maybe pappa John wants to get into the movies with Rusty.

Funny you should say that. Hoppa will take a pay cut to join the Rabbits, but In a completely separate deal not at all related to Hoppa's signing Rusty is buying the rights to Hoppa's "finger on the pulse" youtube video for $2 million. In other news the Burgess mum will appear in Rusty's next movie as an extra and will be paid $1.5m.

With the way things are going with some heavily back ended contracts at Manly, I can not see Hoppa ever coming back to Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4