2014 rep footy - let's be unavailable

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I reckon next year choc, brett and glenn should join jamie as being unavailable for rep footy. 26 rounds is gruelling enough, and we need these guys fit and firing for the finals. Let the younger blokes like Chez do the rep stuff.

yeah.. why waste your time playing origin, it's only 20k or so a game in the bank. no incentive at all! You going to top up these guys accounts for their life after footy so there's a few less tired legs in the club rounds?

robbiea said:
I think that should be up to them to decide !!

The decision is best left to me. They'll thank me in the long run.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
yeah.. why waste your time playing origin, it's only 20k or so a game in the bank. no incentive at all! You going to top up these guys accounts for their life after footy so there's a few less tired legs in the club rounds?

They have to pay them that much to spend time listening to Daley.

Realistically I think Snakes time is over. I think there is a preference for Dugan or Hayne.....fine with me.

Choc will be there, just a question of whether Gift is there or not. We have some quality backrowers in NSW, Gift, Choc, Lewis, Gallen, Bird etc

It's interesting that players each get 30K per SOO game whereas the winner of the minor premiership gets 100K (per team). So there's much more of an incentive for them to play SOO than to come first in the minor premiership.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4