2014 Premiers: On the bright side...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie Brawler

Reserve Grader
I think the majority of people here will be behind Kitey and the Riff to win it all, in no small part because the other 3 teams are so unpalatable.

If Roosters go B2B it will be a thumping victory for cheque book recruitment and SBW may even be inducted as an immortal on the presentation dias. On the bright side they are not Souffs or dogs.

If Souffs win there will be a wall to wall nauseating pride of the league love fest and endless highlights reels for years. Greenberg will probably get a nice bonus from the NRL too. On the bright side they are not the dogs.

If by some miracle (or hand of Todd) the dogs take it out, well the dogs will be premiers. It's that bad! Also, Des will be hailed as a god and given a massive pay rise. Hell Greenberg probably (deservedly) gets a bonus in this scenario too, from the dogs for his dodgy deal with Des and his manipulation of this year's comp. On the bright side though ... um ... can anyone help me out?

If the Panthers don't win we need some more positives to focus on. Discuss.

I'm just happy the filthy purple scum are gone, beyond that I simply couldn't give a rats rear end who wins, I won't be watching or listening anyway.

bob dylan said:
Cheering for a massive refereeing error

I'm not sure there is anywhere else for the refs to go in terms of a massive error? Blatant offsides, always mistaking strips for knock-ons and vice versa, grand final pass handed on to a player in front of them, tackle count anomalies, allowing balls to hit them ... This is the norm.

I'm thinking maybe it's time for a team to put all 17 players on the field and see if they notice.

Or maybe reynolds can have a 2nd ball, score with it down the blind and have ennis successfully argue that the other 1st ball wasn't in play, they were simply trying to give it back to the ball boy.

for a while there I was just praying that anyone but Souths win the title. Now that we've been kicked out by the Dogs, I think i'd almost go for Souths in a GF between the two. Obviously it would be great to see Penrith win the title, but if they don't then I am OK with the Roosters winning it; no one goes for them anyway so it'll hardly register on anyones radar. Also, it'll mean the cap will bite them even harder, as their stocks rise yet again.

Apart from Penrith when this year's 2014 's finals series is done and dusted I want to see the remaining three 3 not in the finals for a very very long time.

I hope the salary cap bites each one of them and destroys each of them like it has done with us- oh wait it's souths, easts and dogs we are talking about here.

Surprise salary cap audit results in Rabbits & Rooters being disqualified. Or 34 send offs tonight meaning there is no result & neither team qualifies.

Beaver for 2015

Lets get him back, he looks amazing.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/blindside-beaver-menzies-amazing-body-transformation/story-fngr8iii-1227071888421

Ready to go. Beaver back for 2015 and an emphatic premiership win!

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4