2014 member pack arrived

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ssar said:
Got our membership packs recently:

My son's Next Generation junior membership pack is missing the backpack, drink bottle and cap collection voucher, which I will be emailing them about.

Oh, just discovered they did email us about this:

"Membership packs have started hitting letter boxes and you may have noticed a few issues.

Unfortunately our mail house sent the incorrect letter to our Next Generation Basic Members, the $30 package which was purchased does not include a backpack, drink bottle or an invitation to the July School Holidays Clinic. We apologise for any disappointment.

You may have also realised your pack did not have the following included:

- Cap Redemption Voucher
- Plastic card sleeve

These are being posted to you and will be with you in early January."

Oh well.

Btw, I got Snake on my 2014 Member Card - stoked.

wedgetail eagle said:
As I said in a previous post, I don't use much of the stuff in the pack. The cap is cool, but the "stronger together" thing was flogged to death. Too many questions, with "Stronger together".
It should be self explanatory & say,
Manly or SeaEagles.

I've already seen a couple on cars.

Weaker apart, the opposite of stronger together has the same meaning. Is there a name for that? When opposites mean the same thing?

Shoe1 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
As I said in a previous post, I don't use much of the stuff in the pack. The cap is cool, but the "stronger together" thing was flogged to death. Too many questions, with "Stronger together".
It should be self explanatory & say,
Manly or SeaEagles.

I've already seen a couple on cars.

Weaker apart, the opposite of stronger together has the same meaning. Is there a name for that? When opposites mean the same thing?

Hermaphrodite ?

Shoe1 said:
It's not the opposite, it is just a different way of saying the same thing :huh:
As for a name, if the Shoe fits ... I suggest we name this linguistic phenomenon a Shoeism.
Now the boot is on the other foot.
;)

Jethro said:
@ssar,

The card holder will be coming, but just a little bit later than the rest of the membership pack. I had an e-mail from the membership team on the 19th telling me so and another one on Christmas Day stating:

"Thank you for making the Sea Eagles Stronger Together in 2014.

Your 2014 Membership card wallet has been dispatched and will arrive within approximately 10-14 working days, if you have provided a residential or business address.

If you have provided a PO BOX address only, your parcel will arrive within approximately 14-21 days.

If you have any questions at all please contact the Membership Team at [email protected] or by calling 02 9970 3000.

Kind regards,

Michael Visser
Member # SEA-2352876
Membership & Ticketing Manager
"

My 2014 Membership card wallet has been received in today's mail delivery.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Shoe1 said:
It's not the opposite, it is just a different way of saying the same thing :huh:
As for a name, if the Shoe fits ... I suggest we name this linguistic phenomenon a Shoeism.
Now the boot is on the other foot.
;)
Ok I'll go with that one

It's a double opposite = same concept. Maths and English mixed up.

Jethro said:
I received mine too but I am not that happy with the contents this year. I'm not a fan of the scarf and I am missing the 2014 fixture magnet.

Also, am I the only one who didn't get a card holder with the lanyard this year?

I will have to contact the Membership Team on Monday to chase up the missing items :(

http://www.supportercentral.com.au/Products/rugbyleague/seaeagles?_tc=SCN_sea_EDM_NRL2014Fixture&w=

This just came via MWSE email today - 'Fixture Range' is $19.95 :s

@globaleagle Terra deserves this http://www.supportercentral.com.au/product/rugbyleague/48108/manly-warringah-sea-eagles-pet-bowl?tagstring=seaeagles :)

HappilyManly said:
@globaleagle Terra deserves this http://www.supportercentral.com.au/product/rugbyleague/48108/manly-warringah-sea-eagles-pet-bowl?tagstring=seaeagles :)

haha, I wonder what name I would actually put on the bowl?

ManlyBacker said:
Hold everything and give me a decent stubby holder or two. I use that every day!

They're called condoms these days!

ManlyBacker said:
Hold everything and give me a decent stubby holder or two. I use that every day!

I do too but I just wish that they would make those ones that go all the way up the neck of the stubby and get zippered up. I'd buy a few of those if they made them. I'm currently using the one that I've had for years but also placed inside a normal 2011 Premiers stubby/can holder (which is now also falling to bits).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6