2014 member pack arrived

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
Yeah outraged at the lack of a cardholder. Typhoons, political strife, school shootings Pffft. Wheres my 12c piece of plastic to hold my member card.

And one of the really big stories, Qld loses its title of inbred champions. The Colt clan from western NSW are the new title holders. I wonder if anyone on here knows any incest jokes??

Commence puns!

Silver Eagle said:
Are the scarfs only for 12 game memebers ??

The MWSE Membership Tab, link posted by ayjay007 as well, has the PDF outlining what you get with each level.

Ps Fridge Magnets were never mentioned in the PDF

Members Guru @MembersGuru
Att: 2014 Members! Your cap redemption card & plastic sleeve for your card are due to arrive in the post by Jan 13. Apologies for the delay

@Jethro Your card will have a home soon :) No mention of the Fixtures Magnet though :(

I was wpndering about the cap voucher. Didn't get it with my junior packs.

Can someone who has had their members pack arrive post a pic of the members sticker? Just curious to see how they've butchered it.... ;)

HappilyManly said:
Members Guru @MembersGuru
Att: 2014 Members! Your cap redemption card & plastic sleeve for your card are due to arrive in the post by Jan 13. Apologies for the delay

@Jethro Your card will have a home soon :) No mention of the Fixtures Magnet though :(

Here is a copy of the e-mail that I received on Monday:

"Hi,

The inclusion of the fixture magnet on the letter was an error made by an external mailhouse. We did not include a fixture magnet this year because the NRL had not released the draw in time, and so unfortunately you will not be receiving one. We emailed a copy of our draw to all members when it was released so you still have an easy to access version of our draw. I hope you are satisfied with the rest of your package.

Kind Regards and Merry Christmas!

Troy Dibb – Membership Administrator
Kaspersky Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Member # SEA-2809221
E: [email protected]
P: 02 9970 3000 D: 02 9970 3006
W: www.seaeagles.com.au
A: PO Box 607 , Brookvale NSW 2100"

The excuse given hasn't stopped them from doing a late delivery before, just like they are with the cap redemption card & plastic sleeve for the card that they are saying are due to arrive in the post by Jan 13.

Mals said:
Can someone who has had their members pack arrive post a pic of the members sticker? Just curious to see how they've butchered it.... ;)

Here you go:

2014MWSESticker.jpg

The actual dimensions of the sticker are 19cm x 6cm

The magnet blows.

It's the super league item of membership packs.

Besides the hat, the only item I want every year is the car sticker. The 2014 version is embarrassingly cheap looking. I also never received my cap voucher.
Also, I was due for my 10 year membership pin which I didn't receive.
Also, mine didn't come with the new iPad.

Jeez, the stickers are no good. I would not join if I was you all :) That has to be a deal breaker. I know I will probably be on my own but I have no care for the stickers. Why? I am not 10.

Garts said:
Jeez, the stickers are no good. I would not join if I was you all :) That has to be a deal breaker. I know I will probably be on my own but I have no care for the stickers. Why? I am not 10.

I have found that most people who like to put car stickers on their car, usually have a car. And that also means they are probably not 10.

bones said:
Garts said:

I have found that most people who like to put car stickers on their car, usually have a car. And that also means they are probably not 10.

I have a car. I just do not have room for a manly sticker with the my family sticker and baby on board ones taking pride of place. They are much better.

Garts said:
bones said:
Garts said:

I have a car. I just do not have room for a manly sticker with the my family sticker and baby on board ones taking pride of place. They are much better.

I suppose you have reindeer antlers on your car also?

I'm saving up for some eyelashes to put on my headlights. Then after I get a pair of testicles for the towbar I'm going to enter it in the Aunty Toby's iron hermaphrodite contest.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6