2014 Last Fan Standing Comp - COMPLETED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick one team that will win in Round 17

• Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys

• Sharks

• Tigers

• Panthers

• Rabbits

• Titans

• Total voters
RE: 2014 Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

Rabbits 14.00%
Cliffy's Is god, Frogz, marga, Moondog, naw017, shazza, The Eagle Has Landed 7 14.00%
Tigers 0%
0 0%
Panthers* 48.00%
ALinda, Bradza, Brookie Brawler, Budgewoi Eagle, castle eagle, Chip and Chase, chouncey, Clint, dowdz, Growler FNQ, HappilyManly, jwaa, lsz, Mals, Manly To Win!, mickqld, panash, Pride, Ralphie, roscoe, SeaEagleRock8, StuBoot, tookey, vidmar 24 48.00%
Dragons 0%
0 0%
Roosters 36.00%
Andrew.., anthonyb1965, bob dylan, Dan, Eagles2nv, globaleagle, ManlyArmy, ManlyBacker, mosto, niccipops, Pommie Eagle, Roger, shawn.b, ssar, Stiffi, The Army Of One, TWO DOGS, webby66 18 36.00%
Knights 0%
0 0%
Bulldogs 0%
0 0%
Eels 0%
0 0%
Titans 0%
0 0%
Storm 2.00%
OneEyedEagle 1 2.00%

^may have been more nervous if I picked penriff....but the hyphen set of mercenaries got me home.

robbiea said:
Is it to late to pick Titans

Yes.

Sorry mate, if I let yours in then I have to let everyone else who didn't enter a tip also get the opportunity. I know no one has been eliminated this week, but the rule is there for a reason. I don't want any grey areas or disgruntled week one eliminees complaining.

Pride said:
Anyone who picked roosters nervous?

I was for a short while but could SE them finishing strongly with Pearce and Maloney having something to prove.

Still think it's hilarious that Pearce having a few beers is what cost Maloney his origin jersey

Dan said:
I was for a short while but could SE them finishing strongly with Pearce and Maloney having something to prove.

Still think it's hilarious that Pearce having a few beers is what cost Maloney his origin jersey

I think the same thing, but don't the players get 50k per game? You'd have to be pretty good mates not to let 150k get in the way of your friendship!

Surprised the papers didn't do an article on that rather than 300 articles on dce and choc

With all that said I'm just happy to be into round 3

Apathy has claimed 8 victims this week. Everyone else who made a tip made the cut.

Poll will be updated tomorrow with Round 15 games.

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

I think the same thing, but don't the players get 50k per game? You'd have to be pretty good mates not to let 150k get in the way of your friendship!

Surprised the papers didn't do an article on that rather than 300 articles on dce and choc

I heard the players get $30K per game. (With the motza Origin is dragging in, they probably deserve $50K.) Yes you'd think Maloney would be mighty peeved to miss out on that thanks to Pearce - they sure must be good mates!

Toughest week yet I reckon.
No standout winners.

Lol, found this pretty amusing:

"Week 1 - (Rd13) Casualties

Kiwi Eagle - Knights"

OUCH.

Clint said:
No standout winners.
There is a team in the comp known as Manly Sea Eagles, I suggest you check them out ;)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Clint said:
No standout winners.
There is a team in the comp known as Manly Sea Eagles, I suggest you check them out ;)

I hear you SER8, but massive danger game IMO.

Sad to hear that from you, as your tipping is scarily accurate!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Sad to hear that from you, as your tipping is scarily accurate!

More than happy to be wrong bud and see a Manly 13+ victory. :D

manly's definitely the tip this week - all the others are too close to call.

No watmough, maybe no DCE. Cronulla pretty much at full strength bar Fifita. Shocking record at Shark park, this will be no cakewalk.

No this wont be an easy one for Manly.

However myself and so far 25 others have thrown support behind them.

If they loose there is basically no one left. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6