2014 Last Fan Standing Comp - COMPLETED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick one team that will win in Round 17

• Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys

• Sharks

• Tigers

• Panthers

• Rabbits

• Titans

• Total voters
RE: 2014 Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

How do I pick a team for round 14? I can still only see the poll for round 13. Thanks.

Maybe you can't yet. Because you may not be alive after this round!

seaeagledave said:
How do I pick a team for round 14? I can still only see the poll for round 13. Thanks.

haha - good work seaeagledave. That's optimism for you.. :p

So far I'm the only idyut to pick the donkeys. Go you good things. As for being able to vote in round 14 - dream on :) The jersey is going to look so good in my pool room (I wish!). GL all.

seaeagledave said:

@seaeagledave ....one week at a time mate. If your pick makes it through this week then come back here next week and pick again

seaeagledave said:

Who did you vote for? I am def going to pick who you chose!

Oops. I voted before they played last weekend and thought I was voting for cowboys playing at home against Melbourne. Now I have to hope they can win away. At least they are playing Parra.

I'm no expert on the polls, but if there is an "Undo Vote" option then give it a go @seaeagledave and see if it will delete your previous vote and let you lodge another.

Once the Poll is locked tonight you won't be able to make any changes.

Chip and Chase said:
I'm no expert on the polls, but if there is an "Undo Vote" option then give it a go @seaeagledave and see if it will delete your previous vote and let you lodge another.

Once the Poll is locked tonight you won't be able to make any changes.

I wasn't in it long enough last year to remember :( , but

I thought we weren't allowed to vote in a monday night game?

Just tripping down memory lane....nothing to serious....we gotta get out of this place.....somebody stop me!

That rule is sooooooooooooo 2013 GE.

We've moved on, we no longer discriminate against MNF, its contribution to the NRL and LFS is as valid as any other game. Don't be a dinosaur, show your solidarity and tip the Raiders.

seaeagledave said:
Oops. I voted before they played last weekend and thought I was voting for cowboys playing at home against Melbourne. Now I have to hope they can win away. At least they are playing Parra.

Dave if you can't edit your tip as suggested above then post here who you wish to amend your tip to and I will make the adjustment after the poll has closed.

Seeing as it is week one of the comp I'm feeling generous.

Week 1 Picks

Sea Eagles
COMMANDER, EagleFromMay1967, jwaa, Silver Eagle 4 6.35%
Bulldogs 0%
Eels
wombatgc 1 1.59%
Cowboys
Qld Eagle, RiverEagle, seaeagledave 3 4.76%
Titans
OneEyedEagle, the mauler 2 3.17%
Panthers
Av8r, Eagles2nv, marga 3 4.76%
Dragons
chouncey, globaleagle, shazza 3 4.76%
Sharks
0 0%
Rabbits
ALinda, Andrew.., anthonyb1965, bob dylan, Boofhead, Brewski, castle eagle, Dan, Growler FNQ, Jethro, lsz, mosto, niccipops, panash, Pommie Eagle, robbiea, Roger, shawn.b, ssar, Stiffi, The Army Of One, TWO DOGS, webby66 23 36.51%
Warriors
0 0%
Knights
Kiwi Eagle 1 1.59%
Tigers
Manly To Win!, ManlyArmy 2 3.17%
Storm
0 0%
Roosters
bones, Bradza, Brookie Brawler, Budgewoi Eagle, Chip and Chase, Clint, dowdz, Frogz, HappilyManly, Mals, mickqld, Moondog, naw017, Pride, Ralphie, roscoe, SeaEagleRock8, StuBoot, tookey, vidmar 20 31.75%
Raiders
0 0%
Broncos
ManlyBacker

Yeah looking like I've spilled my lollies on night one...(those Cows won't travel).

Oh well, least the pressure's off...lol.

Well done to the brave people who picked manly (I tipped them but not as confident for a LFS pick!)

Can enjoy the rest of your weekend now!

Phew, so im glad the riff delivered. :). Not going to lie, I was worried there for a while.

On to rd14.

Some very nervous punters who took the Rabbits I would imagine. 10-6 down and Inglis goorn for the night

Yep, for a while there if the Warrs had switched on and laid a few tries on 'em, the Bunnies were gone.

Thank goodness (for me) dragoons won! May I have my jersey now?

Well week one this year was a lot kinder to tippers, only 27 casualties and most of those were no shows. Poll for week 2, Round 14, will be up and running very soon, so get your pick in.

By the way you can edit your poll vote any time up until the poll closes by using the "Undo Vote" button

REMEMBER YOU CANNOT PICK THE SAME TEAM TWO WEEKS IN A ROW. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED, SO PAY ATTENTION.

Everyone's picks are listed in the first post of this thread if you aren't sure who you voted for at any time.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6