2014 COMMUNITY “PLAYER-WORN” JERSEY AUCTION

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Our 2014 Community Jersey features our famous Sea Eagle emblazoned across the chest of all the players and will hopefully add a little more intimidation to the Wests Tigers players when we proudly wear them in our Round 18 Friday night clash at Brookvale Oval. United Resource Management proudly sits front and centre on the jersey and have been a proud partner of the Sea Eagles and their work in the community for more than a decade.

We are auctioning off each of the starting 17 player-worn unsigned jerseys where each jersey purchased will help continue to support the work that the Sea Eagles do in the community each year that helps bring smiles to thousands of kids, parents, schools, support service, members and fans.
Happy bidding!

http://store.seaeagles.com.au/auctions/

Might be the only way to get one of those jerseys.

As you can guarantee that they are so good....the marketing dept will never produce them again.

doesn't really help me though, being more muscle-bound than the players!

cough

I think I'll keep a keen eye on this...

If some of them stay at the lower-end there price-wise, I may wade in!

As mentioned, may be the only way to get one now.

Was keen to make a play at one of these but noted they are not signed by the players!!! It's all well and good to say they are match worn but when it's hanging on the wall, what's to say it's not just another jersey? I would hope there is some sort of authenticity attached, 'specially when you want to consider insuring them.

I realise they are for a good cause, but it's frustrating to see the club limit the earning capacity on these jerseys, and give us punters what I think is a half-arsed product compared to what they could have been.

Hamster Huey said:
Was keen to make a play at one of these but noted they are not signed by the players!!! It's all well and good to say they are match worn but when it's hanging on the wall, what's to say it's not just another jersey? I would hope there is some sort of authenticity attached, 'specially when you want to consider insuring them.

I realise they are for a good cause, but it's frustrating to see the club limit the earning capacity on these jerseys, and give us punters what I think is a half-arsed product compared to what they could have been.

Agreed. Not sure why they each couldn't spend the 5 seconds signing them.

Maybe they were too busy trying out for the wolverine jersey spokesperson (or tommy talks?)

Yeah I was keen, but unsigned has changed by thoughts on bidding on one.

bob dylan said:

Why don't you get it signed after you win it. They can then either just sign or a personal message.

marga said:
bob dylan said:

Why don't you get it signed after you win it. They can then either just sign or a personal message.

I am lucky if I get to 2 games a year, but yeah that a great idea.

bob dylan said:
marga said:
bob dylan said:

same here Bob,everytime I plan to do it better the next year,something always derails me,without fail

bob dylan said:
marga said:
bob dylan said:

I am sure there is always someone who would take it to a game to get it signed for you. Let me know if I can help, when you win one. :)

I'm a bit surprised JSL is the lowest price at the mo (200).

As they'll go quite a bit higher by auction's end, I can't justify it right now.

But I've registered for my own jersey in the other thread now.

Very happy to settle for that!

HappilyManly said:
Re-Launched - now signed :)

Sea Eagles Merch @SeaEaglesMerch · 14h
We have re launched our auction page. Last chance to snap up a piece of history http://store.seaeagles.com.au/auctions/

Thanks for the update! That's the kind of info that I hoped the gang would post on here.

I know they're busy (who isn't) but without that info, I wasn't going to check the jerseys again. Now I might.

I've bought 2 over the last 2 days but unlike most of the wusses on here, I don't have to hide that fact from the better half! :p

Kinda disappointed you didn't wrap the flag around one when you sent it HM!!! lol :angel::angel::cool::D:D

EDIT: THESE ONES ARE SIGNED...BUT UN-WORN.

I too dont hide they fact. Actually my better half said she will buy the Community jersey for me, she also got the retro for me for christmas. So I am just forking out for the Wolverine.

Replied whilst sitting at home in my member jersey.

@globaleagle may have to fork out for #3 the Bird Gang T-shirt

http://teeink.com.au/shop/mens/birdgang-maroon/

http://newslocal.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx - Page 64
or
ResizedImage600538-eagles.jpg

At the risk of sounding like an old man shaking his fist at the kids on his lawn......birdgang is an american nfl team defense call. Bugs me that some in manly have stolen it!

.......The Arizona Cardinals football team, usually referring to the Defense. Also used by fans to connect online. Coined by Darnell Dockett.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2