2014 Awards Night.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
davohan123 said:
Have you spoken to Brett tonight bones ?

If you do ask him about his chances of playing on Friday.

Chance?!, We're going down there, and even though we'll be seated with our own kind, at some stage we'll have to cross paths with the vermin filth fans, then the very least Brett can do is play.
Tell him I'll bring the Ryobi and a cpl hex screws, that'll fix it.

Clint said:
Is @tookey there?

No apparently the club forgot about offering the award for first place until last night. I have the flu anyway and could not make it anyway.

bones said:
I must say the vibe is good. Totally different to the 2011 awards night when the Hasler stuff was going down. The Players look relaxed and happy. They genuinely seem confident and now I'm feeling more confident about the rest of the season.

That's great to hear!!

Clint said:
tookey said:
Clint said:
Is @tookey there?

No apparently the club forgot about offering the award for first place until last night. I have the flu anyway and could not make it anyway.

Damn. Unlucky mate. Get well soon.

Thanks Clint. The players don't need to catch the flu from me

I can have a quiet week with no tipping competition to worry about :D

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/tipping-competition/Jan-Davis-Memorial-Tipping-Competition-2014/9/274/show_games.html

Don't know if there is a competition for the Finals tipping, but hopefully Manly wins the Trophy that really matters :)

Bones I don't want you taking any of the players out on the town after the awards. Big game on Friday.

To be fair, I think every player deserves an award from our team. The bull****, misquotes and lies spoken about them by the media throughout the year would be enough to get almost anyone down.

Our players response? Missing the minor premiership on for and against alone.

I hope this isnt the curse of the azure bonds im imparting here, but I think we'll beat The Bunnies, again.

I was told by an ex player today that Souths are using the fact we beat them out of the comp last year as motivation. He reckons they are planning "to ride right over us".

Hey Bunnies. BRING IT BITCHES.

Oh, and thx Bones

davohan123 said:
Have you spoken to Brett tonight bones ?

If you do ask him about his chances of playing on Friday.

Brett was asked about that whilst on stage, by the MC for the night, Johnny Gibbs.
Gibbsy asked "how's the hammy?"
Brett answered "it's actually my ankle."
He said it's fine and he will be good to go.
Brenton Lawrence's knee is good now also, and he is a definite starter. He said he can't wait.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Bones I don't want you taking any of the players out on the town after the awards. Big game on Friday.

What? Can't hear you. The music is too loud. Foz and snake say hi.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6