2014 - Annual Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go really long list of managers!!! Push it up.

Administration
Chief Executive Officer Joe Kelly
Commercial Director Greg Butterworth
Chief Financial Officer Brad Davison
Management Accountant Vanessa De Conti
Mngr of Marketing, M’ship/Fan Engagement Michael Visser
Digital Media Manager Tim Ashworth
Team Operations Manager Deanne Lees
Sales Manager - Corporate Partnerships Matthew Fox
Key Accounts - Business Development Mary Finkelsen
Business Development Manager John Beaumont
Career Advisor Judy Fitzgerald
Merchandise Mngr Sea Eagles Superstore Brett Turner
Digital Producer John Chammas
Executive Assistant Sandra Vallelonga
Membership Administrator Blake Stone
Finance Assistant David Carthew
Marketing Administrator Grace Alder
Corporate Partnerships Coordinator Jalen Timms
Development Officer - Primary School Melissa Vayro
Community Relations Officer Michelle Carpenter
Membership & Ticketing Administrator Troy Dibb
Development Officer - High Schools Tim Gee
Retail Assistant Tammy Wheeler

As @"The Who" said in another thread, there is a page from the brookie oval committee in there if peeps wanna read.

I seriously don't remember Ben Walker playing for Australia when he was at Manly. What did every other half break a leg?

Hamster Huey said:
Interesting to note that Des continues to retain his membership to the FC. It's a nice gesture.

LOL. No gesture from De$ at all.
Unfortunately, the pr1ck was made a life member awhile back.
I'm sure there was a thought to remove him but it'll be harder as time goes because people's anger and memory will start to fade (except for me and a few thousand, of course).

One thing we can guarantee, De$ doesn't pay a cent towards the membership nor to the Manly club. All his spare change is now going towards the toll charges and other costs of commuting to the Inner West Ghetto. If there is justice, that must be his purgatory. :D

Quick question - does an annual report not normally have some overview of finances? Or is that not relevant for the FC?

lsz said:
Quick question - does an annual report not normally have some overview of finances? Or is that not relevant for the FC?

I thought so as well. So I went and dug out the old 2012 one and there's no financial info in that one either.

@clint can answer accountant/fin report questions best on here but it's either:

1) This is just a fluff piece and 'the books' with the financial info in it are created/called something else and may be harder to get a look at, or

2) @Vidmar has made off with all the $$$$$$

This is just a prepared report by the FC (Not the mwse) to give a review of the year across all grades and also to update our history.

Financials are available for members and were distributed / adopted at our AGM in december.

globaleagle said:
lsz said:

I thought so as well. So I went and dug out the old 2012 one and there's no financial info in that one either.

@clint can answer accountant/fin report questions best on here but it's either:

1) This is just a fluff piece and 'the books' with the financial info in it are created/called something else and may be harder to get a look at, or

2) @Vidmar has made off with all the $$$$$$

That money was just resting in his account. Father Ted Crilly style. :p

Jonesyv2 said:
This is just a prepared report by the FC (Not the mwse) to give a review of the year across all grades and also to update our history.

Financials are available for members and were distributed / adopted at our AGM in december.

Thanks for that - I finally thinking of taking the plunge...how much is membership?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6