2013 NRL Grand Final Tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we get through, anyone know the best way to secure tickets? Will there be an official release from Souths and Newcastle/Roosters Members who choose to forego their tickets if their teams don't make it?

RE: Grand Final Tickets

Yes the NRL have a 24 hour buy back scheme for Teams that have fallen out.

Make sure that Manly Membership has your email added to the NRL database ASAP.

Then the normal ticketek method will get you to the Manly GF :)

Good question. I was wondering now that @"mark from Brisbane" is retired and living the life of leisure. If the club were going to offer the mwts package or similar. It was such good piece of mind going in to the GF qualifier knowing if we win you didn't need to worry about getting a ticket and getting to anz and back.

Maybe @vidmar or @larissa would be able to let us know if anything like that is planned if we get the result we want tomorrow night

CAMBO said:
Maybe @vidmar or @larissa would be able to let us know if anything like that is planned when we get the result we want tomorrow night

Fixed. :p

For the first time in years I am in the same vote as everyone , so count me in as well!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
For the first time in years I am in the same vote as everyone , so count me in as well!!

No your not counted in. Because you retired too early. You should have waited until after the Grand Final :p lol

Seriously though how rude is the pricing for tickets. $165 behind the posts, I think your whole package I'm 2011 was around that price.

I can understand the NRL charging top dollar for the good seats but really you only sit behind the goal posts for the atmosphere of being with other manly fans and $165 is outrageous at Anz.

If we get through, then there will be a gazillion tickets available as Souths fans will be jumping off the cliff, just wait for them to appear on ebay, then you can pick and choose

Yes the whole package was around that , including a t shirt, transport, pre game nibbles at the club AND the ticket. Crap seats ( incredible atmosphere) and I think the seat cost was $75

Wow $ 165 this year ....... ridiculous

Hoping the tickets will be easy to get as I have to sort flights and accom around it as well if we make it !!

Guys,
I've been looking at a number of ways to try and do this again this year but to be honest I'm not going to be able to do something simular to previous years.
There have been a number of changes to the way we could get tickets previously that mean I would need to make an advance purchase by this Friday at 5pm with my credit card (which would only be used if we win on Friday) but I of course wouldn't consider doing that unless I had cash from people first and then it would be a nightmare to reconcile and administer and then refund God forbid we don't win and get through?
There is also very strict limits on the number of tickets that can be ordered.
So...Best bet is to get a group together and then purchase via your AAN together - The NRL/Ticketek have been pretty good on ticket sale process and info so far so can't see there being any change for the final?
If you are not a member....you'll need to wait until Tuesday to get a ticket.
Mind you - I'm gobsmacked at the prices and the way they have changed the category of a seat for that game compared to prices for the same seats during the year....
Transport will be announced next week on how to get there (Maybe Larissa can add to this?) - not sure what the club is doing or people like Beachwheels etc. but guess we'll hear pretty quickly once it is relevant.
I've never seen a person who wanted a GF ticket not get one but each year I have been contacted by people with spares they have had problems getting rid of so you'll be right.
Let's get tomorrow done first and then plan from there?

GO MANLY!!!!!!!

vidmar said:
Guys,
I've been looking at a number of ways to try and do this again this year but to be honest I'm not going to be able to do something simular to previous years.
There have been a number of changes to the way we could get tickets previously that mean I would need to make an advance purchase by this Friday at 5pm with my credit card (which would only be used if we win on Friday) but I of course wouldn't consider doing that unless I had cash from people first and then it would be a nightmare to reconcile and administer and then refund God forbid we don't win and get through?
There is also very strict limits on the number of tickets that can be ordered.
So...Best bet is to get a group together and then purchase via your AAN together - The NRL/Ticketek have been pretty good on ticket sale process and info so far so can't see there being any change for the final?
If you are not a member....you'll need to wait until Tuesday to get a ticket.
Mind you - I'm gobsmacked at the prices and the way they have changed the category of a seat for that game compared to prices for the same seats during the year....
Transport will be announced next week on how to get there (Maybe Larissa can add to this?) - not sure what the club is doing or people like Beachwheels etc. but guess we'll hear pretty quickly once it is relevant.
I've never seen a person who wanted a GF ticket not get one but each year I have been contacted by people with spares they have had problems getting rid of so you'll be right.
Let's get tomorrow done first and then plan from there?

GO MANLY!!!!!!!
Thanks Vid you're a good man. :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Vid, do you know if ticketed members get a shot before the unticketed ones again ?

NRL GF email limits to only 2 tickets for an AAN:(

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Member-Update-Sea-Eagles-launch-Finals-HQ/85158
FINALS AND GRAND FINAL TICKETING

Each 2013 Sea Eagles Member should have now received an email from the NRL with information in regards to pre-sale finals tickets and their AAN number.
Emails are only sent to the Primary Account Holder of each membership so if you have not received an email please check with your Account Holder.

Ticketed Members pre-sale starts from 10am-6pm Monday, and non-ticketed Members pre-sale starts from 8pm Monday night to 8am Tuesday prior to going on sale to the general public.

Members are to use the same AAN number for all finals ticketing. If you have not received your code please click here and enter your details* to receive your AAN.
*When entering your Member number, do not put ‘SEA-’ before the number.
If you continue to experience any difficulties please phone the Membership & Ticketing Team on (02) 9970 3000.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6