2013 Manly new faces

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm rapt getting Justin Horo. I couldn't believe parra left him out for much of the year. Then again, it is parra we're talking about!

Lawton seems a good pickup. Saw him only a few times at the Titans and i liked what i saw.

Not sure on Tonga yet. Just when he gets a few games, he either gets injured or dropped...usually because he was filling in for another player.

Our recruitment has been great for next year considering the limited cap space we had to play with.

These signings may also mean someone else is on the way out. We were in cap trouble (supposedly) up until 2 weeks or so ago. What has happened since?

A big pat on the back for all involved in the club.:D

Our NSW side last season was pretty ordinary. Sounds like a lot of last years NSW cup squad will be let go. Quite a few of the new signings are on one year deals so they will be playing for contracts/ their careers and by the look of it they could provide more options to cover first grade than we had this year.

A lot of 2nd tier signing, my guess toovs hoping to put pressure and competition for bench spots, horo a really good signing will put pressure on buhrer. Esi tonga don't know about, seems a drifter. The top 13, seems concrete bar wolfy injury comeback and jorge's punishment from nrl. The bench is where there is a lot of variables I would love to see Liam foran used as utility.

RL Gronk said:
Justin Horo was treated poorly by Kearney. The kid can play.

Have always rated him highly can't for the life of me work out why he didnt get a run with the eels last year.

MWSE said:
They are probably on 2nd tier contracts.

Titans in cap trouble, parra freeing up money for folau, so I bet part of their contracts are being covered by their former clubs, which makes it easy for us to sign them.

horo is a good signing IMO especially once Donny gets a hold of him

Far from elite bracket but Horo is definality a quality Nrl standard & caused grief whenever against us in recent times. Tackles hard & can make a bust on the edges as is a backrower/centre with decent pace. Rate him ahead of Fa'aso to make the top 17, the signings are brilliant imo & Esi Tonga may be a better prospect than some give credit. Lets face it, he has been at a dysfunctional Parramatta & very few rookies would shine at that environment. Shows good pace & finishing ability.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4