2012 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just wanted to let everyone know I have my 2012 membership can't wait for March 2012. B2B I say. I love Manly. Ok that's it back to celebrating the GF win.

Calling tomorrow to downgrade my season ticket to a basic maroon membership if they will let me.

bones said:
Calling tomorrow to downgrade my season ticket to a basic maroon membership if they will let me.

Why, this will only hurt the club more. Use your membership to vote the cancer out.

swoop said:
bones said:

Why, this will only hurt the club more. Use your membership to vote the cancer out.
I will still be a member. Are you saying maroon membership holders aren't true supporters now? I'll be watching them occaionally on Foxtel from my lounge. Am planning an overseas holiday to South America now for March/April to replace the trip to Leeds I had planned on doing in Feb.
As for voting the cancer out... How do we do that when we get told nothing and don't know who the blame should be directed at? I need to know who to hate but without knowing the politics of it all Hasler is the easiest target and I won't go to a game to watch a manly team coached by him again. Bring on 2013.

bones said:
swoop said:
bones said:

I will still be a member. Are you saying maroon membership holders aren't true supporters now? I'll be watching them occaionally on Foxtel from my lounge. Am planning an overseas holiday to South America now for March/April to replace the trip to Leeds I had planned on doing in Feb.
As for voting the cancer out... How do we do that when we get told nothing and don't know who the blame should be directed at? I need to know who to hate but without knowing the politics of it all Hasler is the easiest target and I won't go to a game to watch a manly team coached by him again. Bring on 2013.

I didn't say anything about you not being a true supporter. All I said is that it will hurt the club, I'm not happy with what's happened either. Obviously there needs to be a cleanout. Penn and all involved should grow balls and tell us who ****ed up so members can make an informed decision.

swoop said:
bones said:
swoop said:
bones said:

All I said is that it will hurt the club.

Sure will... We can't have it all being one way traffic.

I was thinking of contacting the club and asking if we could some confirmation that Geoff Toovey will be the coach for 2013 before renewing my membership. Like a contract signed by him now.

After the events of last week and the unthinkable happening with Des and Hoppa, the last thing we need now is one of these other coaches like R Stuart coming in and Tooves, being overlooked. I don't think anything can be taken for granted anymore.

The Who said:
I've already got my 2012 membership. . . .
and I didn't insist on a get-out clause!

Me too!

I love watching the style of footy that Manly have always played.

The personnel always changes, the style never has :heart:.

#B2BManly

Now I may not be some big city lawyer......

I ordered my 2012 membership before all the ruckus.

Not getting it until early January I'm told.

Apparently the carrier pidgeon belongs to a good union!

2012 - maybe the mayans were talking about Manly!!!!!

bones said:
swoop said:
bones said:

I'm with you,bones.I wonder how many of those over-priced sea Eagles post match functions mr personality will turn up at next year?I'm betting on the ZERO!!!!Traitorous,monosyllabic,and unsocial-doggies can have him.

I already got my membership before the GF. Lucky me hey...

But seriously, i would have signed up again even after everything come out. Still love Manly and always will, no matter what happens...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7