2012 ISC Home Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Then I won't be buying one til next year, heat transfer is s**t as, you sweat under it and I rash easily

Hopefully next year we can look more professional,i expect heat transfer from riverstone razorbacks not the manly warringah sea eagles

Lmfao lose some weight hahahaha...
I like heat transfer it counter acts the shorts sleeves .. it`s not like the jersey from yesteryear where you can wear them in winter most my manly stuff i wear in spring, summer & autumn..
I F`n love those old jerseys.. They were actually suitable to winter unlike now..

d31e795c-2dc4-be83.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but but does my ISC premiership jersey say 2017 not 2011? I'm royally annoyed!! $200 and they couldn't get it right!!!

Fark that peter wynn is a [email protected] called the store and told him about the mistake ( and no i didn't tell him i had bought it yet ), he had NFI, didn't believe me and went to check etc....and there he is making sure his bashed in melon is in the paper with the jumper in the telecrap...he actually taught maths at my old high school...nothing better than seeing him trying to limp up the stairs on a Monday morning.

bob dylan said:
The Eagle said:
Then I won't be buying one til next year, heat transfer is s**t as, you sweat under it

Hopefully next year we can look more professional,i expect heat transfer from riverstone razorbacks not the manly warringah sea eagles

No heat transfers on Premiers Jersey, and I love it.

Also pushing the date back was not a problem last year, or was it 2010, we couldnt buy a jersey until the season was well and truly under way.

In 2009 I bought both jerseys,i really despise the heat transfer, btw Jjai I'm not fat i just have a sweet hockey body,15kg overweight doesn't make you rash easily, but I admit the 2xl is snug compared to my other 2

The Eagle said:
bob dylan said:
The Eagle said:
Then I won't be buying one til next year, heat transfer is s**t as, you sweat under it

No heat transfers on Premiers Jersey, and I love it.

Also pushing the date back was not a problem last year, or was it 2010, we couldnt buy a jersey until the season was well and truly under way.

In 2009 I bought both jerseys,i really despise the heat transfer, btw Jjai I'm not fat i just have a sweet hockey body,15kg overweight doesn't make you rash easily, but I admit the 2xl is snug compared to my other 2

i was just having a joke with you Shane :p

I have 2 of these jerseys and it is 2011 but because the text is so small it's not great. I think 2011 is stitched continuously. Not letter by letter. Which doesn't look accurate.

Phoenix said:
d31e795c-2dc4-be83.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but but does my ISC premiership jersey say 2017 not 2011? I'm royally annoyed!! $200 and they couldn't get it right!!!

byso said:
I have 2 of these jerseys and it is 2011 but because the text is so small it's not great. I think 2011 is stitched continuously. Not letter by letter. Which doesn't look accurate.

Phoenix said:
d31e795c-2dc4-be83.jpg

Interesting you say it's "2011", but If the "2011" is stitched continually then that would make it say "2017".

Maybe the stitching on your jersey is better then mine, zoom in on my pic and you will see "2017" is unmistakable.

I guess that's my point, because its a continuous stitch one could assume its 2017.

But as you know. 2011 is shown clearly a few other places on the jersey.

Byso & Phoenix I checked my Manly prems jersey last night & the year does look like 2017. Hell, it could be 2011 but that last 1 sure is ugly!!

Let's hope so KM & a couple of premierships in between would be sweet starting off with B2B this season!

UPDATE; I've had it confirmed by the club that the run of OZ made ISC Home Jerseys are in stock and are Sublimated - get in quick to get yours!

Does anyone know a retailer that is still stocking 2011 Home Jerseys? I'm after a L or XL. MWSE online shop only has XS left...

Larissa said:
Try contacting ISC directly. They may be able to help you out.

Thanks Larissa I'll give it a shot. I'm not too hopeful though after how they responded to my letter in relation to the Premiers Polo! :s

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6