2012 ISC Home Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ISC have really dropped the ball the past 3 or so months. Useless Premiers polo shirts (they never responded to my letter directly on the poor materials used nor the poor tailoring, just left it to MWSE shop to resolve), poor embroidery on the Premiers Jersey & now this stuff up with 2012 jersey.

Please dont mention those polo shirts. It sends my blood pressure to dangerously high levels.

Update:
ISC will be recalling all 2012 home and away jerseys due to an error in the logo.
The error occurred in China during manufacturing.

We are still investigating how this came to happen. Will post more as it comes to hand.

Another good reason to go Aussie made. ISC used to make all their stuff here, can't believe they are now outsourcing overseas. Little wonder their quality has dropped off significantly.

@[Larissa] the club should consider an Australian made policy for merchandise in the future. You expect fans to support the club by buying direct, you should be equally supportive of local industry.

Chip and Chase said:
Another good reason to go Aussie made. ISC used to make all their stuff here, can't believe they are now outsourcing overseas. Little wonder their quality has dropped off significantly.

@[Larissa] the club should consider an Australian made policy for merchandise in the future. You expect fans to support the club by buying direct, you should be equally supportive of local industry.

Bloody great idea and very well said even though I'm a Kiwi. I'd quite happily pay a little extra for something that supports 'local'.

Larissa said:
Update:
ISC will be recalling all 2012 home and away jerseys due to an error in the logo.
The error occurred in China during manufacturing.

We are still investigating how this came to happen. Will post more as it comes to hand.

Does this include jerseys that have already been sold to the public not just those in the stores and distribution network?

Any jersey's already sold should be taken to the place of purchase for a refund or exchange once new stock is produced.

km@ntis said:
Thanks Larissa,

Would it be possible to post an announcement once the new stock is available please?

Will do.

It appears not all stock is affected, but will know more soon.

Nice that the Daily Telegraph claim to have alerted an unaware Sea Eagles club about the spelling mistake in the ISC Jerseys.
Maybe ISC would like me to proof all their gear for them before it goes to market......on second thoughts, that would mean being posted in Beijing so I'd have to pass.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-warringan-jersey-blooper-adds-to-curse/story-e6frexnr-1226241243546

On the plus side.......can anyone confirm that the ISC Jerseys manufactured in Australia have Sublimated sponsors logos as opposed to the shonky Chinese manufactured Heat Press garbage? As I'd imagine the replacement stock will have to be produced in OZ to be ready asap.
I'd much rather have Sublimated sponsors logos that don't peel off ,crack or look like sh!t in years to come!

Larissa

Is it possible to address the issue regarding the sponsors logos being heat pressed.

If the club is doing a new batch maybe it's best served to keep the buyers happy if it's possible.

Cheers

Unfortunately we will not be able to change the application method of any of the 2012 sponsor logo's. This would push the delivery date out further, which I am not willing to do given the delay we have already been subjected to.

I will however address for jersey's from 2013 onwards.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

byso said:
Larissa

Is it possible to address the issue regarding the sponsors logos being heat pressed.

If the club is doing a new batch maybe it's best served to keep the buyers happy if it's possible.

Cheers

This is a must.

Its very unprofessional.

Is there a heritage round jersey this year?? Maybe they could manufacture it to a decent standard.

Then I won't be buying one til next year, heat transfer is **** as, you sweat under it and I rash easily

Hopefully next year we can look more professional,i expect heat transfer from riverstone razorbacks not the manly warringah sea eagles

The Eagle said:
Then I won't be buying one til next year, heat transfer is s**t as, you sweat under it

Hopefully next year we can look more professional,i expect heat transfer from riverstone razorbacks not the manly warringah sea eagles

No heat transfers on Premiers Jersey, and I love it.

Also pushing the date back was not a problem last year, or was it 2010, we couldnt buy a jersey until the season was well and truly under way.

At least they won't be as bad as the heat transferred pen health jersey early last year. Fortunately kaspersky isn't as huge.

byso said:
At least they won't be as bad as the heat transferred pen health jersey early last year. Fortunately kaspersky isn't as huge.

As a matter of interest, how is that jersey holding up? Any visible wear/damage to the heat pressed sponsors logos? Guess it depends on how often it's worn and washed too.
I know over time they don't look anywhere near as good as sublimated sponsors logos my old 80s and 90s Sea Eagles jerseys are testament to that - Wormald, P&O, ADT, Pepsi etc. All sublimated jerseys no matter how old still look as good as new. As fans we must insist the club moves away from heat transfer asap.

UPDATE
The Sea Eagles will receive a delivery of locally produced jersey's early next week for the purpose of fulfilling pre-order commitments.

This will ensure that anyone who has pre-ordered with their membership or online will have their jersey by the end of next week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4