• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This will be the 4th season in a row that we have played the season opener away from home. Two of those times we have been defending premiers and have/will miss the opportunity of kicking off our defence of the title in front of a home crowd.

One good thing about the draw is the away games are not all bunched together (as they have been in recent years).

From a MWTS away game perspective

Round 1
Round 10
Round 22
Round 26

And no Melbourne away this year (which is a bit of a pity as it's proved to have been the most popular away game these last 2 years).

Mate I think Brookie is having some work done early in the season. Pity about Melbourne, it's such a nice city to visit. I'd like to think we can get a $$million from the PNG government to play a game up there. Maybe against the Goons.

DSM5 said:
Mate I think Brookie is having some work done early in the season. Pity about Melbourne, it's such a nice city to visit. I'd like to think we can get a $$million from the PNG government to play a game up there. Maybe against the Goons.

I imagine that there will be the two usual games taken away from Brookvale, one would go to Goford for sure, the other who knows....I suppose it depends on what money is on the table.

I'm very keen to get to at least 1 interstate Manly game in 2012 - Brisbane or Gold Coast.

Overall I'm happy with the draw for the entire game. I worked out I could head to 50+ games depending on scheduling.

Snakes

The Goldie is always a ripper weekend (when not on a Monday)...there's HUGE support for the Eagles in SEQ and they really come out to play when we play the Titans.

So that would be my choice.

Although Suncorp in Round 10 will be good as well and "might" end up being a double header.

Haha Mark I love that you call me Snakes :p I wanna bring Snake's Alive to QLD!!

Well I did go to Suncorp for the first time ever this year for Origin III so heading to Skilled Park would cross another stadium off my list!

But looks like Round 10 will be the Suncorp double header again because Dogs/Titans is on that weekend too.

But first - I need a job!!

manlyforever08 said:
Haha Mark I love that you call me Snakes :p I wanna bring Snake's Alive to QLD!!

Well I did go to Suncorp for the first time ever this year for Origin III so heading to Skilled Park would cross another stadium off my list!

But looks like Round 10 will be the Suncorp double header again because Dogs/Titans is on that weekend too.

Love your work Snakes (and the banner).

I reckon Skilled Park is the go, besides there's another thing up there besides Skilled Park.

Warm weather!!

Don't worry you'll get a job, maybe in the reptile section of Australia Zoo??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Snakes

The Goldie is always a ripper weekend (when not on a Monday)...there's HUGE support for the Eagles in SEQ and they really come out to play when we play the Titans.

So that would be my choice.

Although Suncorp in Round 10 will be good as well and "might" end up being a double header.

Yes, we are hoping to get down to the Titans game next year too. We had planned all year to go there this year but then the inconsiderate NRL :mad: decided to schedule it on a Monday night which then meant that we had to cancel our planned visit.

Mark from Brisbane said:
manlyforever08 said:

Love your work Snakes (and the banner).

I reckon Skilled Park is the go, besides there's another thing up there besides Skilled Park.

Warm weather!!

Don't worry you'll get a job, maybe in the reptile section of Australia Zoo??
Yes it'll be warm weather cos it'll be close to Spring!!

I'll be planning to come up Round 10 but if I don't have the funds, Round 26 fo shizzle.

manlyforever08 said:
looks like Round 10 will be the double header again because Dogs/Titans is on that weekend too.

That's a few suggestions I've seen that NRL 2012 Rnd 10 will include Broncos v Manly @ Lang Park Brisbane in a double-header.

How likely does this look, and when will the NRL / Lang Park announce the exact dates and details?
If that is a double-header would it be on the Friday night (11 May) and are Manly likely to play in the 1st or 2nd game of that night?

A Lang Park PDF schedule sheet I saw already lists Sunday 13 May 2012 the QLD Reds v the Waikato Chiefs in Super Rugby that weekend (which would also be great to include in a trip up there).
So at least Bris v Manly NRL shouldn't be on the Sunday.

Lookin' to organize travel away up to Gold Coast/Brisbane that weekend and need to know more details.

well Bris always play in prime time (fri night or Sun arvo)

Given that Reds are booked for Sun it will be the same as last year.

1st Game : Manly v Broncs @ 7.00pm
2nd game will be Titans v Dog$hits or maybe one of the struggling clubs can take a game up there to earn some revenue.

Brookvale said:
well Bris always play in prime time (fri night or Sun arvo)

Given that Reds are booked for Sun it will be the same as last year.

1st Game : Manly v Broncs @ 7.00pm
2nd game will be Titans v Dog$hits or maybe one of the struggling clubs can take a game up there to earn some revenue.

Dog$ are up against the Tits that weekend as well.

I have typed up this for Manly 2012 Draw:

---

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 2012 NRL Draw
--------------------------------------------------------
Round 1, Mar 1-5: New Zealand Warriors (Away)
Round 2, Mar 9-12: Wests Tigers (Home) (likely Gosford)
Round 3, Mar 16-19: Cronulla Sharks (Away)
Round 4, Mar 23-26: St George Illawarra Dragons (Away)
Round 5, Mar 30-Apr 2: Parramatta Eels (Away)
Round 6, Apr 6-9: Penrith Panthers (Home)
Round 7, Apr 13-15: Gold Coast Titans (Home)
(NRL Rep Weekend Apr 20-22)
Round 8, Apr 25-30: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (Away)
Round 9, May 4-7: Canberra Raiders (Home)
Round 10, May 11-14: Brisbane Broncos (Away)
Round 11, May 18-21: Sydney Roosters (Home)
(NRL SOO 2012 Game #1 Wed May 23 @ Docklands Melbourne)
Round 12, May 25-28: Penrith Panthers (Away)
Round 13, Jun 1-4: St George Illawarra Dragons (Home)
Round 14, Jun 8-11: Bye
(NRL SOO 2012 Game #2 Wed Jun 13 @ Stad. Aust. Sydney)
Round 15, Jun 15-18: Melbourne Storm (Home)
Round 16, Jun 22-25: Sydney Roosters (Away)
Round 17: Bye
(NRL SOO 2012 Game #3 Wed Jul 4 @ Lang Park Brisbane)
Round 18, Jul 6-9: Parramatta Eels (Home)
Round 19, Jul 13-16: Newcastle Knights (Away)
Round 20, Jul 20-23: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (Home)
Round 21, Jul 27-30: New Zealand Warriors (Home)
Round 22, Aug 3-6: North Queensland Cowboys (Away)
Round 23, Aug 10-13: South Sydney Rabbitohs (Away)
Round 24, Aug 17-20: Newcastle Knights (Home)
Round 25, Aug 24-27: Brisbane Broncos (Home)
Round 26, Aug 31-Sep 2: Gold Coast Titans (Away)
(Teams Manly plays only once: Cowboys, Rabbitohs, Raiders, Sharks, Storm, Tigers)
Qual. Finals, Sep 7-9
Semi Finals, Sep 14-15
Prelim. Finals, Sep 21-22
Grand Final, Sun Sep 30
--------------------------------------------------------

---

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10